Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Savage Spotted in Murfreesboro TN this morning (Read 87 times)
07S40rider

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Murfreesboro, TN
Savage Spotted in Murfreesboro TN this morning
03/05/09 at 07:03:39

Since I sold my S40 I have not been around this forum much, but I still have a soft spot for the thumpers.  On my way to work this morning I saw a familiar sight out of the corner of my eye and it made me smile a bit.  Not sure if this belongs to someone here on the forum or not.  Looks like the seat is slightly modified as well as the exhaust.  My apologies for the poor photo - moving car + cell phone = crappy picture.   Roll Eyes

"One mans McGoofy is another mans McCuff - its like pure magic in a yellow rubber gadget!"
  IP Logged
Savage Eddie

Custom Bob's ROCK!

40 miles west of Chicago
Re: Savage Spotted in Murfreesboro TN this morning
Reply #1 - 03/05/09 at 20:39:11

I miss living in Tennessee , the fishing was awesome, the people are so nice! i lived in Gallatin and worked in Hendersonville (i think that's just north of you). the pic looks fine, interesting exhaust mod!

IP Logged
matt_savage

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #2 - 03/06/09 at 07:13:20

that bike looks interesting, seems it's got lowering hardtail struts, HD sporty two-up seat and a shortened exhaust mod.  Wonder how it runs w/o much backpressure unless there's a baffle shoved up there somewhere?

IP Logged
diamond jim
Serious Thumper

North Alabama
Reply #3 - 03/06/09 at 07:23:34

The handlbars have a slight rise and pullback and donned with ISOs.  Header shows some evidence of a lean condition.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/24/24 at 06:25:07

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Savage Spotted in Murfreesboro TN this morning

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.