New Priceing - F/B (Read 175 times)
Tkat
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

New Priceing - F/B
02/13/09 at 10:13:59

General notice:

Well, Sports, as much as I hate to do it - particularly in the present economic times - I’ve gotta raise the price of the F/Bs.

When I 1st started do’n ‘em for the XSs - what,18 yrs ago? - I priced them @ $70 delivered.  Since then, you all know what prices have done.  I did have a price jump to $90 a few years ago, but that was a few yrs ago.

Now, OUCH!  Aluminum is over $3.65 a pound and my supplier has a fuel surcharge if I don’t hit a $250 min order level.  Not only, but the delivery min is now $145.  Sure, I can pick it up locally, for $4.85/lb., plus $10 cutting charge if I don’t take a full stick.

Rufly, a set of F/Bs start out @ about 3.5#s, that’s just under $13.  Add in the S.S. skt hds & the custom ground tools, &c. & we’re push’n $14.  But thnx to our US Gov. & e-mail, mailing just jumped to $4.90 domestic, $10.95 to Canada, & 12.95 everywhere else inna World! note: 1st order (one set) to Antarctica is still free.    Wink

It still takes about 2 hrs/set to make.  Shop to shop rate is $75/hr.  Do the math - 14+150 = $164 domestic F.O.B. Santa Clara.  We’ll skip the incidentals of gas, handling, standing in line @ the PO, yadayada.  Obviously, I’m do’n this to help the Group, not to pay the rent.

But - I’d like some help w/ the postage.  With regrets, the new pricing will be:   
Domestic $92, Canuk $103, Everybody else $105.
I’ll hold the old prices of $90, $92, $97 thru 31 Mar.  Apr. 1st seems like an appropriate day to put ‘em into effect.

For those of you not familiar w/ the product, check my web site, <http://www.tkat.com/forkbrace.html  These are for the XS Yami but the Suzuki's are similar.

Again, regrets.

Tkat
     “Sex and money are interchangeable.  Either one can be swapped for the other, not that important when present in abundance, and greatly missed when not.”

__._,_.___
Messages in this topic (1)
Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic
Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Members | Calendar

Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

RECENT ACTIVITY

Visit Your Group
Give Back
Yahoo! for Good
Get inspired
by a good cause.
Y! Toolbar
Get it Free!
easy 1-click access
to your groups.
Yahoo! Groups
Start a group
in 3 easy steps.
Connect with others.

__,_._,___

Ciao,
Tkat
WWW   IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: New Priceing - F/B
Reply #1 - 02/13/09 at 10:35:39

Oh crap, I have a brace like this lying about for 8-10 years. Meant for a 900 kawasaki I want to say. You made it too ?
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dj12midnit
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

If you'r here and
I'm here isn't this
our time?

Lynden Wa.
Reply #2 - 02/13/09 at 14:47:05

OH crap I still need one. I should stop draging my feet.

http://www.suzukiownersclub.net

2006 Progressive 412-4236C, Big Crank, TKat F\B, ME880 Rear.
  IP Logged
Skid Mark
Serious Thumper

FSO

Calgary, Alberta
Reply #3 - 02/13/09 at 19:56:30

All in all, still a decent price.

2008 S40 , Windshield, Sigma Cycle Computer, after market backrest & luggage rack, Tkat Fork Brace, saddlebags, 12v power supply, Garmin GPS
'09 C50SE, '09 C90
Shoulda got into this years ago
  IP Logged
gerald.hughes
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

FSO

Tucson, Az
Reply #4 - 02/13/09 at 21:13:48

Given the improvement in handling that the TKat provides, it is a terrific price.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/21/24 at 16:35:36

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › New Priceing - F/B

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.