Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
longer cables and "standard controls" (Read 71 times)
rodeoman
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

longer cables and "standard controls"
12/03/08 at 23:50:21

I want to put apes on my savage, dose anyone know where the best place to get longer cables?? Also dose anyone have plans or pics of how to put "standard controls" on my savage?? thanks, this site is the best!!!!!!!!

IP Logged
blacksheep23

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: longer cables and "standard controls"
Reply #1 - 12/04/08 at 04:42:47

jcwhitney sells some custom cable.Or if u have a lot of money, u can try magnumshielding.com

IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Re: longer cables and "standard controls"
Reply #2 - 12/04/08 at 06:09:21

Barnett will make custom cables for any application, including the Savage/S40.  I have worked with Barnett for several years to create custom designed cables for the Savage/S40; you certainly will not find any aftermarket cables for our bikes that I am aware of.  
Exact measurements need to be taken from end to end for the throttle, clutch & brake line.  Expect it to take 2-3 weeks.
The order must go through an authorized dealer...they will not take direct orders.
The Savage & S40 use 3 different types of attachment for the throttle cable, depending on the model year of the bike.  
Plan on a couple of big bills for the set; also, they come in black vinyl or 3 versions of SS braid ... bright, carbon or platinum.  The SS of course will cost a bit more.

I will get a current price for the product if you wish to go forward; just drop me a PM.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/20/24 at 14:50:42

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › longer cables and "standard controls"

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.