Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 91
Send Topic Print
2009's Tail of the Dragon Trip (Read 17784 times)
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Re: This Year's Tail of the Dragon Trip
Reply #765 - 04/22/10 at 04:57:55

Oldfeller--FSO wrote on 04/21/10 at 19:37:46:
Yup, he's a magic frog.

Frog ?

« Last Edit: 05/02/10 at 21:05:45 by LANCER »  
  IP Logged
Bigzuk

Kodak Tn
Reply #766 - 04/22/10 at 05:12:14

Oldfeller--FSO wrote on 04/21/10 at 19:37:46:
Yup, he's a magic frog.

Even got him a Princess to ride behind him on his solo seat and kiss him on his bald spot and turn him into a spotted dalmatian fire dog she did ....

<tee hee hee>

No, I would not bring a woman to the first few days of the trip, but we DO have to be nice enough for them to be able to attend the Saturday festivities.

I'm contributing to this improvement/change in atmosphere on Saturday -- I guarantee I won't do anything on Saturday to upset anyone -- 100% assured perfect behavior on my part.

Oldfeller,
How ya goin' to do dat, stay locked up in ya room all day?  Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy
Bigzuk

Love my Savage !
  IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #767 - 04/22/10 at 05:12:58

Lancer

If she likes REX she looks like the perfect woman !

BibZuk

I'm have to see the radar picture Friday morning befor I can give up ...  this stuff may go on through and be gone .  

« Last Edit: 04/23/10 at 03:22:11 by MMRanch »  

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see.
WWW MMRanch MMRanch   IP Logged
Bigzuk

Kodak Tn
Reply #768 - 04/22/10 at 05:24:43

MMRanch wrote on 04/22/10 at 05:12:58:
Lancer

If she like REX she looks like the perfect woman !

BibZuk

I'm have to see the radar picture Friday morning befor I can give up ...  this stuff may go on through and be gone

MMRanch,
AS per the SOC Suzuki Owners Club web site, the meet & greet is still on, however many have posted that they will not make it. It looks like a bunch from Al. will be at a motel in Murphy.

As per the NOOA weather site http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=Ducktown&state=TN&site=MRX&... we have a 70% chance of thunderstorms.

I'm leaning toward setting this one out. In part because I can ride these types of roads anytime in my area, I was just looking forward to others to ride with and you are the only one I know that has not backed out yet. Sad

Bigzuk

Love my Savage !
  IP Logged
kel30734

Dragon Rider

Calhoun, GA
Reply #769 - 04/22/10 at 06:16:50

Here is a suggestion for a whole day of riding
Plus SavageDML wants to go swimming one day. Should I bring the Golf clubs too? I am sure I can strap them to the Beer Truck
I am going to bring a camp stove and a bigger cooler with some food so we can eat with out spending money in the restarant. If we put a cow up this year I will bring some Hamburger for the cook out on saturday
MMranch are you and I meeting in BlueRidge like last year?

http://tailofthedragon.com/CheroJoeBrown/index.html

Kel

WWW kel30755   IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #770 - 04/22/10 at 10:49:41

'Zuk, I gotta special secret method of behaving perfectly on Saturday, you'll get a kick out of it fer sure.

Ok, Kel can cook (yep, he can really cook so we will certainly let him)

Please remember we have an apartment with stove and fridge & such before straining to bring the kitchen sink -- we already got one provided within the group.

I'm gonna pack a bathing suit up to the mountains as I want to go swimming in some sort of cold mountain water while I am up there.  

Other than that -- I'm flexible.

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
kel30734

Dragon Rider

Calhoun, GA
Reply #771 - 04/22/10 at 11:11:11

MMRanch is the Cook..... I do good to make RAMAN noodles

Kel

WWW kel30755   IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #772 - 04/22/10 at 19:17:49

BibZuk

I'm have to see the radar picture Friday morning befor I can give up ...  this stuff may go on through and be gone .  

« Last Edit: 05/02/10 at 21:06:37 by LANCER »  
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #773 - 04/22/10 at 19:36:39

LANCER wrote on 04/22/10 at 19:17:49:
MMRanch wrote on 04/22/10 at 05:12:58:
Lancer

If she like REX she looks like the perfect woman !

If I like it, she likes it.  Proper training yields good results. Wink

BibZuk

He must've tried all the frogs before he left and found one to his liking.   Kiss

Or was that at the new apartment?  Shocked

WWW   IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #774 - 04/23/10 at 04:00:23

OK

I'm convenced it going to rain ...  

Kel That brother moved to , about half way between blueridge and that next little town headed east.  Its still in the  same area.   I'm not sure if I'm getting out Wensday or Thursday ?  Wensday if I can, as it gets closer I PIN it down.

I can bring some COW also, its easy to get spoilled to the LEAN stuff I  get from the butcher.  Are we going to have access to the apartment starting Wensday night?
" Old Feller "  I'll bet you can cook too , I'm not dodging duty , just giving credit where credit is due.  Maby I should bring some breakfast GROCERYS too ?  It doesn't bother me to bring a bag or two in that cargo net behind the windshield, but I'll get them in Robinsville .

BigZuk we will reschule if I can find a free weekend , most of them get taken months in advance.  The second weekend in May might work , I'll have to check with the wife's calander befor I can commit.  Any time after that we'll be into "HAY SEASON" the bussest part of the year for me.  Any excuse to go riding is better that none but none is OK too.

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see.
Bigzuk

Kodak Tn
Reply #775 - 04/23/10 at 04:29:22

MMRanch wrote on 04/23/10 at 04:00:23:
OK

I'm convenced it going to rain ...  

BigZuk we will reschule if I can find a free weekend , most of them get taken months in advance.  The second weekend in May might work , I'll have to check with the wife's calander befor I can commit.  Any time after that we'll be into "HAY SEASON" the bussest part of the year for me.  Any excuse to go riding is better that none but none is OK too.

MMRanch,
That sounds good to me. The only dates I've got set for now is for the Suzuki Owners Club southeastern spring rally in Jonesborough Tn. May 31-June 6

Bigzuk

Love my Savage !
  IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #776 - 04/23/10 at 06:29:12

Whooo

I feel like we'er getting behind.  That's TWO get-to-gethers   for  the  owners club --- Savage club ONE.  

We could start making a lot of the owners club meets , "as in"   let the rest of them ride with US !

Bigzuk

Kodak Tn
Reply #777 - 04/23/10 at 09:32:08

MMRanch wrote on 04/23/10 at 06:29:12:
Whooo

I feel like we'er getting behind.  That's TWO get-to-gethers   for  the  owners club --- Savage club ONE.  

We could start making a lot of the owners club meets , "as in"   let the rest of them ride with US !

MMRanch,
Go to http://www.suzukiownersclub.org/usa/   and look at ALL the meet & greet and rally dates. One will be in North Ga. later this year.
You can be an assoc. member at no cost, but for under $20 you can join and get the member patch.
Also check out the forum for each state for information on local monthly meetings & rides.

Bigzuk

Love my Savage !
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #778 - 04/23/10 at 19:36:23

Yes, the apartment will be occupied on Wednesday so the cookery will be available.

You will all notice that Lancer thought twice and removed his co-rider's pictures, which leads me to believe he's a tellin' us the truth.

If it was jest braggin' stuff he'd a left that hip and that side profile shot up there for us to admire.

So, not only is he a magic frog, he's got good sense too -- if I had that on my pillion I'd not be going around irritating it unnecessarily either.

Now, put her in her bathing suit on Diamond Jim's black bike and that would be a real pretty picture -- one that could get into any number of motorcycle magazines as winner of the "Best looking bike and rider -- Single Cylinder custom bike category".

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #779 - 04/23/10 at 19:48:20

Thanks for the tip BigZuk.

I just checked it out and sighed up .   Their forum seemed like nothing compaired to the one here.    Doin't know if I can make the one in NorthEast Tn yet.

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 91
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/22/24 at 19:24:03

General CategoryThe Cafe › 2009's Tail of the Dragon Trip

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.