Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

If you'r here and
I'm here isn't this
our time?

Lynden Wa.
Re: Motorcycle license
Reply #15 - 11/01/08 at 17:02:29

That is what happens when you forget to drink evenly from both saddle bags.

http://www.suzukiownersclub.net

2006 Progressive 412-4236C, Big Crank, TKat F\B, ME880 Rear.
  IP Logged
sluggo
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

big singles lead,
twins follow the
pack

moses lake washington
Reply #16 - 11/02/08 at 16:43:01

i've never said it saves more lives, it's saved more broken bones and turn signals.

i know many more people who've broken bones buy crashing in a slow speed sititutian than on the road.

i'm a big advocate of learning how to do rear wheel slides.  trick is once you lock lock the rear don't even think about touching the front.
what happens is the rear is locked and sliding, touch the front and it slows faster than the rear, only thing can happen is rear wants to slide around, one way or the other.  so just hit the rear and control the fishtail, start slow on grass the build up to longer and longer.  finally move to the street. better yet, use someone's dirt bike. you just may fall down a time or two.

SINGLES RULE, HARLEYS DROOL

IP Logged
88pagan

God is just an
imaginary friend for
adults..

Norco, California
Reply #17 - 11/02/08 at 16:50:35

Thanks for the vid idea Verslagen that helped a lot. So I've been to the local dmv 3x this week. Just going to keep practicing till I ace it cause I really only want to test once. Luckily this branch isn't open sat's so I have after hours to cruise over there and all day sat and sun. I found that I could almost pass the test right now but I'm still going to practice a lot first. I need some work doing the clockwise circle. It's awkward and doesn't feel natural so I'm going to make sure I have it down before testing. Thanks for your help folks and those youtube vids give a great idea what to expect.

96 Bobber - Screamin Eagle, header wrap, K+N cone filter, jetted, straight bar w/1.5" risers, solo seat, Ed. L fwd ctrls, custom rear fender, TKat, Metallic charcoal and polished all over.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/28/24 at 10:24:25

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Motorcycle license

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.