Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
LANCER/ Jetset question?? (Read 49 times)
4carbcorvair

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Maine
LANCER/ Jetset question??
09/27/08 at 14:42:37

I sent LANCER a PM back on the 19th with no responce. I tried searching and the forum is really slow. Waiting 5 minutes after clicking search with the forum doing nothing, I come to you all.

07 S40, stock. Going to install a Dyna take off muffler this winter and wondering what size jets to install for the carb? Any other mods to the carb that I should do while it's out?

Thank you. Smiley

07 S40
  IP Logged
T Mack 1 - FSO
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

sold 2001 LS650 for
a 1986 XLH1100

Emmaus,Pa
Re: LANCER/ Jetset question??
Reply #1 - 09/27/08 at 17:01:34

4carbcorvair wrote on 09/27/08 at 14:42:37:
I sent LANCER a PM back on the 19th with no responce. I tried searching and the forum is really slow. Waiting 5 minutes after clicking search with the forum doing nothing, I come to you all.

07 S40, stock. Going to install a Dyna take off muffler this winter and wondering what size jets to install for the carb? Any other mods to the carb that I should do while it's out?

Thank you. Smiley

With a dyna take-off,  a 150 should be a good starting point.   Also do the "White-Spacer Mod" and the idle mixture screw (remove brass cover plug).

After you adjust the carb,  ride a tank oor two and then inspect your spark plug.  

Good Luck....

And after you mod the carb,  remember.....  smiling too much while riding  can lead to bugs on the teeth....    Grin  Grin

Engineers design things, Technicians make them work.
---
30% of being mechanical is confidence/30% is knowing to go slow when needed/30% is looking repeatedly at what you have/10% is dumb luck Wink
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 12:17:03

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › LANCER/ Jetset question??

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.