Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Pictiures & Moveis from the Sept 20th PA ride. (Read 305 times)
daweise1

Old school, new
school, I cheated in
both.....

Pataskala (Cols.) Ohio
Re: Pictiures & Moveis from the Sept 20th PA ride.
Reply #15 - 09/23/08 at 18:26:27

If repeated in the spring, I will trailer the bike out from Ohio and join you... My in-laws live in Penn Argyl <sp> and I make the trip about 3 times a year, 8 hours on the Turn-pike.... ARRRRRRRRRR

Anyways, I would have been there this year, in-laws want to see the 3 months old, but a little thing called IKE took a ride on the Jet-Stream and hit my house with 75+ mph straight line winds in Columbus....  Angry

Thus I have been picking up pieces since and trying to find a roofer to fix the blue tarps drawing attention from low flying aircraft.

And as a request, could the Southern states please keep the hurricanes to themselves in the future? We have enough trouble with the snow you all miss in the winter.Cool

Dyna SE II Black muffler, HD Touring tank(6gals), Pingel petcock, HD Heel rest, Custom handlebars(Rock Chops), Adjure Flamed Headlight with spotlights, HD Flamed Signals, Oldys Gangster Fenders, Paint
  IP Logged
sm96
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Toms River NJ
Reply #16 - 09/23/08 at 18:37:54

Man I wish I could have joined you guys. My family and I go out to Lancaster County about 3 times a year. You are right about the roads. We love the ride in the car but I would love to ride with you guys next year. I could meet up with photojoe and ride out there with him. I will look when spring time rolls around for a posting or maybe someone can keep a list and add my name to it.

96 Red - 150 main and the rest is stock. Looking to do upgrades and modifications over the winter.
  IP Logged
Dj12midnit
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

If you'r here and
I'm here isn't this
our time?

Lynden Wa.
Re: Pictiures & Moveis from the Sept 20th PA r
Reply #17 - 09/23/08 at 19:04:40

photojoe FSO wrote on 09/23/08 at 18:01:47:
TM, you're right. The end plate on my Trapp is gone! Must have fell off cuz I didn't remove it. Heading to the stealership tomorrow to get another one. I've been noticing that the bike has been laboring a bit on top end speed going up inclines. Woner if that has anything to do with it.

Add to that, the exhaust on my Audi is hanging by a thread (Jersey potholes). I have two exhausts to fix tomorrow on my day off.

Poor joe is going to be all exhausted.

sorry had to be said... Grin

http://www.suzukiownersclub.net

2006 Progressive 412-4236C, Big Crank, TKat F\B, ME880 Rear.
  IP Logged
photojoe FSO
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

I did warn you to
brace yourself

New Jersey
Reply #18 - 09/23/08 at 19:14:09

I'm already exhausted. Gonna get up early tomorrow, get it done and ride for the rest of the day. Tear arse through the farmland.

Hey SM, welcome to the forums. If you want to head up to Monmouth County one day, I know some pretty decent roads for a blast.

FSO
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/21/24 at 22:43:02

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Pictiures & Moveis from the Sept 20th PA ride.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.