Cateye brake light?? (Read 72 times)
88pagan

God is just an
imaginary friend for
adults..

Norco, California
Cateye brake light??
09/14/08 at 18:58:27

I came across pix of someones bike here a while ago and I can't find it now. It had one of the long skinny cateye lights mounted right up underneath his chopped fender. Anyone know who's bike that is? I'd like to know how that light was mounted up there. Thanks!

96 Bobber - Screamin Eagle, header wrap, K+N cone filter, jetted, straight bar w/1.5" risers, solo seat, Ed. L fwd ctrls, custom rear fender, TKat, Metallic charcoal and polished all over.
  IP Logged
strangeling

Ex Savage Rider but
always a SAVAGE

Salt Lake City UTAH
Re: Cateye brake light??
Reply #1 - 09/14/08 at 19:05:07

Starzuki did one. Here's the post and pics :
http://suzukisavage.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1216266419/0#0

07 S40 Brat BOBBER - Hard Krome drag pipe, header wrap, Cone filter, jetted , harley drag bars, solo seat, chain conversion, seeger forward controls, custom rear fender, fork gaiters.
  IP Logged
88pagan

God is just an
imaginary friend for
adults..

Norco, California
Re: Cateye brake light??
Reply #2 - 09/14/08 at 19:14:50

Thanks man that was quick. I'm trying to decide what type of light I want to use along with your plate mount. I was bidding on the light that you sent me the link for and the price just kept going up and up..it's at 40 now and about to end. Or maybe it already ended

96 Bobber - Screamin Eagle, header wrap, K+N cone filter, jetted, straight bar w/1.5" risers, solo seat, Ed. L fwd ctrls, custom rear fender, TKat, Metallic charcoal and polished all over.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/21/24 at 03:35:08

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Cateye brake light??

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.