SimonTuffGuy
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

i like to thump...
;)

Central PA
Clymers Manual Question
07/23/08 at 06:26:01

Can anyone tell me if there is ANY difference between the 86 - 04 manual, and the 86 - 07 manual that was just released?

I ordered the Clymers from BikeBandit.com (mostly because the Clymer site was acting up when I tried to order from them). My order says 86 to 07, but the book that I got is 86 to 04.

I would rather have the one that ranges to 07, just because, but if there aren't any differences, I guess it's pointless to raise a big fuss over it.

Simon
Pimptiva.com
WWW   IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Re: Clymers Manual Question
Reply #1 - 07/23/08 at 07:21:35

Seems to me that you ordered the latest edition, you should get it, period.   Grin

WWW   IP Logged
SimonTuffGuy
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

i like to thump...
;)

Central PA
Reply #2 - 07/23/08 at 07:51:44

I know that... I'm just thinking, it'll take another week for them to re-order and re-ship to me... Is it worth the hassle if the content is the same?

I guess maybe it is.... The person I spoke to this morning was helpful and offered a return shipping label and everything, that she would re-order the book, have it sent to her desk to verify it was correct, and then it would ship.

I guess I'll just go that route so I get the correct one.

Simon
Pimptiva.com
WWW   IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #3 - 07/23/08 at 08:14:06

it does matter didley squat right now, but there will always be the question 'why didn't you get the book for your bike?' nagging in the back of your mind.

WWW   IP Logged
SimonTuffGuy
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

i like to thump...
;)

Central PA
Reply #4 - 07/23/08 at 08:39:11

Haha, you're probably right. I got back in touch with them, they provided me with a return label and they're going to re-order. Hopefully it'll be the correct version this time around.

This week has been GREAT with online purchases... First, it was the Suzuki OEM saddlebags that I won off EBay. The guy tells me that the auction was only for ONE bag, not the set. I told him they didn't come like that, and then he corrected himself and said they are on their way via UPS. He provided me with a tracking number today, that isn't coming to PA, but to WA instead and it's only a 1 lb package. Ugh! I just hope I'm not being ripped off with that whole ordeal.

And then this whole book thing?

And to top it off... It's POURING outside.

Simon
Pimptiva.com
WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/22/24 at 03:14:35

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Clymers Manual Question

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.