Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Carburetor adjustment!! Need Help!! (Read 100 times)
sammy
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Carburetor adjustment!! Need Help!!
06/08/08 at 13:25:47

Hey I'm wanting to remove the plug hiding my adjustment screw, Make sure I've got this right now! If I'm sitting on the bike the plug is on my right side, if I'm looking at the right thing now it is right above where the carb connects to the jug and is a brass plug maybe 1/4 or 5/16 diameter, mine has a really small hole in the center of it already. Someone tell me this is the right thing now, I started drilling into this thing and it seems to be thicker than I thought it should be so I stopped and came to the computer to ask the people who know,please help!! I'm waiting for an answer before I go any further! Thanks, Sammy.

IP Logged
sammy
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Carburetor adjustment!! Need Help!!
Reply #1 - 06/08/08 at 13:56:03

Allright, I found the answer, thanks to Savage Greg's pictures in the technical section thanks alot Greg that is very helpful, good pictures. I looked for the answer before I posted this question in the first place, just didn"t look hard enough! Thanks everyone, Sammy.

IP Logged
barry68v10
Serious Thumper

Maryland
Reply #2 - 06/09/08 at 03:17:42

By now it's a pretty safe bet that it's been discussed and somebody's posted pictures if it has to do with a Suzuki Savage... Grin

petc0ck mod, white spacer removed, 150 main jet, 12.5" shocks, 16" turnout muff, oil cooler mod, chain conversion, Tkat brace, external fuel filter, fuel screen removed...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 06/10/08 at 09:22:40

Tape wrapped around the drill bit can help keep it from snagging & running thru & damaging the soft screwhead back there. Its a vwery thin cap you are drilling.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/24/24 at 13:28:54

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Carburetor adjustment!! Need Help!!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.