Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
H.D. Cop seat with springs, installed. (Read 468 times)
Prophet_10

TANSTAAFL

Dekalb, IL
Re: H.D. Cop seat with springs, installed.
Reply #15 - 05/15/08 at 07:21:52

[quote author=093A3C203D3A480 link=1210384116/0#9 date=1210790344]Gary On A Savage wrote on 05/14/08 at 11:19:57:
Its not that simple.  Each set of pics require detailed instructions.  The instructions vary depending on the weight of the rider.  Some people ask me specific questions about a certain aspect of the instructions, to which I sometimes have to re-take a pic from a different perspective, as well as explain it in a different way. Throwing up 27+ pics on BikePic would be confusing.  Its very easy to just email me and get personalized instructions.  

OK, at least I understand why you wouldn't want to put it directly into the tech section.

However, what I would do would be to upload them all to bikepics, and then make a nice detailed post (or series of posts) to a thread in the tech section and whenever your explainations need to reference a photo, you just put in that "img /img" with the location of the photo (from bikepics) pasted inside the "img" pair.

The result would be text and then a photo and then text, photo, etc...

It will all show up directly in the post.

Sorry to bother you with this, but I sounds like it would be worth it.  The tech section already kicks arse but why not make it kick MORE arse??

WWW   IP Logged
Gort
Ex Member

Reply #16 - 05/15/08 at 07:39:10

[quote author=1A38253A222F3E157B7A4A0 link=1210384116/15#15 date=1210861312]Arthur wrote on 05/14/08 at 11:39:04:
Gary On A Savage wrote on 05/14/08 at 11:19:57:
Its not that simple.  Each set of pics require detailed instructions.  The instructions vary depending on the weight of the rider.  Some people ask me specific questions about a certain aspect of the instructions, to which I sometimes have to re-take a pic from a different perspective, as well as explain it in a different way. Throwing up 27+ pics on BikePic would be confusing.  Its very easy to just email me and get personalized instructions.  

OK, at least I understand why you wouldn't want to put it directly into the tech section.

However, what I would do would be to upload them all to bikepics, and then make a nice detailed post (or series of posts) to a thread in the tech section and whenever your explainations need to reference a photo, you just put in that "img /img" with the location of the photo (from bikepics) pasted inside the "img" pair.

The result would be text and then a photo and then text, photo, etc...

It will all show up directly in the post.

Sorry to bother you with this, but I sounds like it would be worth it.  The tech section already kicks arse but why not make it kick MORE arse??

Well, this would take a lot of work and I would have to re-write a lot of detailed info.  It would also assume that BikePics is okay with me sending 27+ pics to their site.  After all, Bike Pics is supposed to be just that, not a collection of meaningless fabrication pics.  Also,  I'd have to periodically review their site to see if they deleted any or all of the pics.

Another fellow on this site is going to take the whole thing and set it up on a site he hosts.  And frankly, if the tech section wanted all this, they would have asked and told me how to send all of it to them.

IP Logged
Kustomjim

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #17 - 05/15/08 at 09:31:46

Heres a pic of a solo seat we did

IP Logged
Bear_Rider

Reply #18 - 05/15/08 at 14:10:50

Gort,

Check your PM for my email address.

IP Logged
Kustomjim

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #19 - 05/15/08 at 19:55:20

oops!!!  wrong site, looking for a.c.c.. i mean . o.c.c. Forgive my P.I.C. . intrusion ...................................

IP Logged
woodrt66
YaBB Newbies

O.K.

Belton, Tx
Reply #20 - 05/16/08 at 17:30:09

Gort,   Comin at ya with request for details on solo seat.  thanks.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/30/24 at 06:27:38

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › H.D. Cop seat with springs, installed.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.