Finally making headway (Read 65 times)
REPINSEGAVAS
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

S.W. Oregon
Finally making headway
03/11/08 at 19:05:47

Since my last post I have been trying to get all the parts together for a complete engine rebuild. Searching for a head has been the hardest part finally found one in Ohio this afternoon and ordered it hopefully it will be here in approx. 1 week.

I also am currently ordering a cam from lancer he has been great and has been giving me all the advice I need on the purchase of the cam that he currently has. I cant give him enough thanks for the patience he has shown me.

I am currently out of town helping sis with kids while brother-in-law is in iraq so hopefully by the time my head gets here I will be able to take a week to go home an put my bike back together. The weather is getting nice and the asphalt is screaming at me to once again fly over it with the freedom only a bike can give.

Soon I will be able to post some pics of my bike during assembly and mods I know pics are what everyone wants to see so I will post as soon as I can get Home and start putting it back together.

IP Logged
steely

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Re: Finally making headway
Reply #1 - 03/11/08 at 19:13:55

Cool, can't wait to see the progress.  I am currently waiting on new front caliper seals.  I still have mold-release on new tires that is really irking the poo put of me.

1999 Suzuki Savage
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/24/24 at 04:17:51

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Finally making headway

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.