Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 38
Send Topic Print
Ed L. Forward Controls (Read 25187 times)
Ed L.
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
Re: Ed L. Forward Controls
Reply #495 - 04/25/18 at 19:45:16

ruckus, pm sent.

Silver '02, clubman handle bars, Cobra headlight, Sportster muffler, K+N stock air filter, 152.5 main, Superbrace, oil cooler, 1/2 inch aluminium plate forward controls, spark advance, goes like stink
  IP Logged
Sunset Savage
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

SW Florida
Reply #496 - 05/09/18 at 06:09:53

Ed L.,

I too would love to order on of you kits. Having a 34" inseam, I'm not sure if 4" or 5" would work best for me at 6'2". I'll let you decide.

IP Logged
Ed L.
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
Reply #497 - 05/09/18 at 15:30:18

I'm out of any ready to ship right now and need to run a small batch. I like a 4 inch set myself but the 5 incher works great for a 34 inch inseam.  If you are going to do it go with a 5 incher just because. I'll get the shop fired back up.

Silver '02, clubman handle bars, Cobra headlight, Sportster muffler, K+N stock air filter, 152.5 main, Superbrace, oil cooler, 1/2 inch aluminium plate forward controls, spark advance, goes like stink
  IP Logged
Sunset Savage
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

SW Florida
Reply #498 - 05/10/18 at 04:58:55

Ed L.
Put in for a Five then. Let me know when your ready for a Paypal payment or some other method that works for ya. Thanks, JW.

BTW- As it is now, I come to feel like the bike's pegs have me sitting like I'm in a little grade school classroom chair. This mod will rectify that nicely.

PS- From you locale, can you see our Florida Gulf coast sunsets like I do?

IP Logged
ruckus430

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #499 - 05/11/18 at 12:02:40

Guys I came back from the shop after they installed the 5" Ed L set, holy smokes what a difference.
My slim solo seat pushed me closer to the tank and lower than the stock seat. Because of this I badly needed the 5" inch extensions.
If you are running a stock seat I believe a 4" set would do just fine.
The 5" inch set is perfect for me, no more crunching in my gut cause my knees were so high, no more squeezing my foot between the shifter and the left foot peg, and my legs are stretched out while maintaining a slight bend. Also the low seat and crunched pegs were pushing me to rear and off my solo seat, now I sit comfortably on the pan of the seat. Thanks Ed L I'll probably have this bike forever and when this one dies just buy a 2018 model.

IP Logged
Gusker
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Navan, County Meath, Ireland
Reply #500 - 05/15/18 at 16:40:26

Hi Ed,

I'm very late to the party, I've a 2002 model and would love a set of 5" forward controls. I tried to pm you but can't. I don't post enough it seems. I'll try and contribute to the community here a bit more now I've got my bike running. My email address is Gersweeney@gmail.com if you'd like to contact me.
Thanks
Gerry

Sushi not Spaghetti !
WWW   IP Logged
Ed L.
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
Reply #501 - 05/15/18 at 18:02:09

Gusker,  check your e-mail, message sent.

IP Logged
Ed L.
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
Reply #502 - 05/15/18 at 18:19:37

Hey Ruckus, glad to hear they are what you were looking for, Thanks for the review. ride safe and keep the shiny side up.  Smiley

IP Logged
Kwarran
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #503 - 05/16/18 at 00:53:10

Hello. I'd like to buy a set of controls, but I was wondering if you ship to Romania, Europe? And how much would that cost?

IP Logged
Ed L.
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
Reply #504 - 05/16/18 at 05:13:04

Kwarren, I can ship over seas but it costs about an extra $46.00. I use first class package which is the least expensive way to go. What size are you interested in?

IP Logged
Kwarran
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #505 - 05/16/18 at 05:46:32

Thank you for the reply. So 150$+46$? I have to think about it and I will let you know. I work in a factory and maybe they can make them for me, it's less of a hassle, but I wanted to also check if you have the possibility to send them overseas.

IP Logged
Ed L.
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
Reply #506 - 05/16/18 at 05:52:48

The shipping over seas has gone way up over the last year and there isn't much I can do about it.

IP Logged
GTG
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Salmon Arm BC Canada
Reply #507 - 05/16/18 at 10:45:45

Hey Ed, if you haven't done your latest batch yet, I'd love to get an order in. I'm 5'8" with a 30" inseam. Also live in Canada. You might be able to pm me here (can't remember how it works, I've been away for a while) or email me at  GTGalbraith@otlook.com  I hope PayPal is acceptable. Thank you.

IP Logged
Ed L.
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
Reply #508 - 05/16/18 at 15:00:23

GTG, I'm looking at an entire week of rain coming at me so I'll have plenty of shop time to get caught up with making the forward controls. What size are you looking for, a 4 incher would probably be right for you. I take pay-pal and shipping to Canada is extra. I'll need your postal code or province to  calculate shipping. Thanks

IP Logged
Sunset Savage
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

SW Florida
Reply #509 - 05/21/18 at 07:26:23

Ed,

I do indeed want a 5" set. I haven't reached my 10 posts yet, so contact me at jweeks@hotmail.com with your price and Cheesy I can Paypal you the amount.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 38
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/28/24 at 03:34:54

General CategoryThe Marketplace › Ed L. Forward Controls

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.