Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
another savage pic (Read 172 times)
nervekiler

ridin in the rain

vancouver, wa
another savage pic
02/03/08 at 22:08:48

not the greatest took it at work today with my cell phone.

wow i have the coolest job! it was slow today becuase of the superbowl so i pulled the bike in and took the rear backrest off the darn thing and stuff.
and yes thats the superbowl on the tv in the background.. tv we installed intoa  scion (its just missing the beauty ring)

anyways its my first step to making the bike what i want. hpefully ill get a lot done by the end of summer.. gonna do the bobber look. not sure how itll turn out but i want it to be clean and look oldschool white wall tires and such.

Frank T. Cartoys jantzen beach

97 savage 650 - HD pipes, carb spacer mod, idle screw adjusted, 152.5/55 jets, K&N air filter, big crank battery, chopped up a bit
WWW dirtbikehero mryummm   IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Re: another savage pic
Reply #1 - 02/04/08 at 05:34:12

Superbowl :'( :'( :'( :'(  Can you guess where I'm from.  Happy bobbing, if you haven't done so already there are many bobbed savages pictured here and on the german forum.

IP Logged
Savage_Greg
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Don't go around your
ass to reach your
elbow...

SW Washington State
Reply #2 - 02/04/08 at 06:39:06

nervekiler wrote on 02/03/08 at 22:08:48:
not the greatest took it at work today with my cell phone.

wow i have the coolest job! it was slow today becuase of the superbowl so i pulled the bike in and took the rear backrest off the darn thing and stuff.
and yes thats the superbowl on the tv in the background.. tv we installed intoa  scion (its just missing the beauty ring)

http://a891.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/68/l_95f6ba01b12d6aed8c6449e1fd...

anyways its my first step to making the bike what i want. hpefully ill get a lot done by the end of summer.. gonna do the bobber look. not sure how itll turn out but i want it to be clean and look oldschool white wall tires and such.

Still running.  Cool.  

Working on your bike and watching TV while getting paid.  Can't beat that.  Looks like your office is on a hill Tongue

IP Logged
Savage_Greg
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Don't go around your
ass to reach your
elbow...

SW Washington State
Reply #3 - 02/04/08 at 06:41:47

Trippah wrote on 02/04/08 at 05:34:12:
Superbowl :'( :'( :'( :'(  Can you guess where I'm from.  Happy bobbing, if you haven't done so already there are many bobbed savages pictured here and on the german forum.

I'm with ya.  Lost $10 on a game board and sit here feeling a little queasy after that game.  Oh well.

Aside from that I don't have to guess your location.  It's under your avatar Tongue

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/23/24 at 02:12:51

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › another savage pic

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.