Alliance Member

Don't go around your
ass to reach your
elbow...

SW Washington State
Re: Two questions
Reply #45 - 01/29/08 at 07:24:29

skatnbnc wrote on 01/29/08 at 06:21:48:
I surrender on trying to get the dang photos to load. Check out my BikePics site for really detailed pictures of this issue.

skatnbnc under the personal photos section. I posted the close up of the exhaust pipe clamp and the mystery hose connector.

Please note - I can get THIS photo to load....why not my MC pics!????  Tongue

Actually, that top photo of the "unknown nameless hose cable" it is a problem with both the original size and the aspect ratio.  The photo is too small to be stretched, which I think is automatically done by the forum software.  The photo was originally 105 x 160 pixels, but it is being stretched to a default size of 450 x 680 or so.  

The aspect ratio is the same as the ratio of the width to height or 105 to 680.  The forum default is width=450 so it stretches the height to the same amount.  Unfortunately, the pixels resolution of your photo (camera phone?) is too low for that kind of "zoom".

Try changing your image tags to something like [img width=105] to see if it looks clearer.  You could also do 210 or 315 and see if that works.

When I want to post a photo (and upload it to Photobucket), I reduce the size way down from the original to a size of 640 x 480.  Which is an aspect ratio of 4 to 3.  You can reduce down with much better results than going up

IP Logged
SavageWahine
Serious Thumper

Aloha & Hang
Loose

Beautiful Kauai!
Reply #46 - 01/29/08 at 10:47:52

skatnbnc wrote on 01/29/08 at 06:21:48:
I can get THIS photo to load....why not my MC pics!????  Tongue

Go into the file where you keep your MC pictures and hold your cursor over the picture you want to post and hold it still, a little window pops up, how many KBs or MBs does it say that there are? It should be less them 250 KBs in order for you to attach it. If it's a lot less then you get blocky pictures.

You take the blue pill the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe.
You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.
  IP Logged
skatnbnc
Serious Thumper

Spinning Pink

New Bern NC
Reply #47 - 01/29/08 at 14:29:16

Savage_Greg wrote on 01/29/08 at 07:22:16:
Nice photo, but what's that mess on the ground under you?

My heat shield.... Grin

2006 LS650, HD pipe, Tkat fork brace, elkhide handgrips, badge-free zone, gel seat w/riser, silverblue, the one in FRONT of you, flying the Kings Colours
  IP Logged
Savage_Greg
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Don't go around your
ass to reach your
elbow...

SW Washington State
Reply #48 - 01/31/08 at 06:47:27

skatnbnc wrote on 01/29/08 at 14:29:16:
Savage_Greg wrote on 01/29/08 at 07:22:16:
Nice photo, but what's that mess on the ground under you?

My heat shield.... Grin

I thought it might have been a muffler gasket leak  Roll Eyes

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/27/24 at 05:13:19

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Two questions

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.