Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Do you like my new look? (Read 756 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Do you like my new look?
Reply #45 - 12/26/07 at 11:40:14

I hope I don't ruffel any feathers too hard here. If my pic was posted, it would be real easy for me, since I am far from a good looking dude, BUT, Isalnd, regardless of your opinion of how good loooking you are( or not), I would like to see a pic of the gal who has done all this fine work. I've seen pics of several board members, guys & gals alike. These brave people are not all going to be on the covers of magazines, but they post the pics, cuz we are a curious lot & we want to see the folks who are out there doing the cool stuff. Cmon, you can do it.. ME?? I really don't know how.. You've shown you can...  Wink

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
mornhm - FSO
Serious Thumper

HMMM

Reply #46 - 12/26/07 at 11:52:42

Nice look Islandwahine.

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #47 - 12/26/07 at 11:54:17

I second that all i favor say I

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
T Mack 1 - FSO
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

sold 2001 LS650 for
a 1986 XLH1100

Emmaus,Pa
Reply #48 - 12/27/07 at 05:48:27

SavageWahine wrote on 12/21/07 at 18:07:21:
Guess what!!
I stopped by the Suzuki shop to ask the guys if they could check and make sure that the rear wheel axle bolt was tight enough, which it was(Guess my weight is perfect for standing on the wrench), and I was telling him about the extremely loud backfire I had.
Like you guys, he said the bike was running too lean, and to turn the pilot screw out more. I told him it was as far out as it went.
Turns out that the screw got stuck somehow, and that it wasn't out very far at all. He loosened it up for me, and got it to turn out quite a bit more. No more backfire, and it runs great!!

Uh Oh.....does this mean you won't be posting as often?  Too busy riding ... Grin

And ....does the jacket match the bike????

Engineers design things, Technicians make them work.
---
30% of being mechanical is confidence/30% is knowing to go slow when needed/30% is looking repeatedly at what you have/10% is dumb luck Wink
  IP Logged
SavageWahine
Serious Thumper

Aloha & Hang
Loose

Beautiful Kauai!
Reply #49 - 12/27/07 at 13:53:08

Yep! Jacket matches bike pretty good.
And yes I've been riding and loving it!
Next project recovering seat, and adding some extra padding.
Got a pile of work lined up however, and need to do some New Years cleaning (get rid of the stuff that has been sitting for years gathering dust). The seat will have to wait a while.

You take the blue pill the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe.
You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #50 - 12/28/07 at 14:14:37

Nice Sidestep IW,, almost as if I hadnt posted anything at all! You are a sly one, you are...  Wink

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/22/24 at 22:25:00

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Do you like my new look?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.