Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Newby, Introduction, First Ride Praise (Read 2 times)
EastTNSavage
Ex Member

Newby, Introduction, First Ride Praise
10/12/07 at 20:26:03

Just wanted to introduce myself. As my sign on name suggest I live in east TN just south of Knoxville at the foot of the Smokey Mountains. I purchased an 04 Savage a couple of days ago after much research and the bike is everything and more that it was rated to be. I rode it the first time today around 50 miles and I love this bike. I can't wait to get back on tomorrow for another ride through the Parkway. The bike is extremely easy to handle and has plenty of power. Anyway, I have already browsed through the forum and have learned a great deal and look forward to learning more about this great bike.

IP Logged
Gary On A Savage
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Only 15 mins riding
could save you $$$
in Dr bills

Fresno, California
Re: Newby, Introduction, First Ride Praise
Reply #1 - 10/12/07 at 22:45:30

Welcome aboard.  You made a good choice to buy a Savage.  You'll find all you need to know and more about your bike on this site.  Soon, you life will consist of riding, wrenching, and reading and posting on this site.  Nothing else in life will seem to matter.   Grin

'95 Savage with the lowered, full fender look
'96 Honda Shadow 1100 ACE
My Riding Blog: http://garyonasavage.blogspot.com/
WWW   IP Logged
PerrydaSavage
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Riding "The
Rock"!

Republic of Newfoundland
Reply #2 - 10/13/07 at 05:50:30

Welcome aboard EastTN! This is THE BEST Web Community goin'! You'll love it here!
BTW ... one of my Riding Buddies recently bought an '04 Triumph Speedmaster on E-bay from the Knoxville area and had her shipped all the way to Newfoundland ... beautiful Bike!

Ride Safe!

Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by arseholes!
WWW   IP Logged
SavageWahine
Serious Thumper

Aloha & Hang
Loose

Beautiful Kauai!
Reply #3 - 10/13/07 at 10:41:19

Aloha and welcome!
Enjoy your bike!
From the Smokey Mountains you say? You absolutely have to post some pictures online then. I'm dying to see what those mountains look like.
Hope you own a digital camara.

You take the blue pill the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe.
You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.
  IP Logged
vtail

life's short, ride
fast

Portland,OR
Reply #4 - 10/13/07 at 10:42:32

Welcome aboard. I'm with Gary_ona_S ;Savage Grin

'07, White spacer REMOVED, 152,5 main jet, K&N drop-in filter, Mac exh, Sigma 906, ENM PT15B2 tach, factory s bags, shield, backrest/lug rack, crashbar, Kuryakyn 7980 ext hwy pegs,412-4233C+'09 C50T
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #5 - 10/13/07 at 11:40:01

Well, tell us about your bike. Any mods done? How many miles? What color izzitt? Have you taken the riders safety course? PLans to? Is this your first bike? You planning on doing the maintenance?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
wrongwayair

central Il
Reply #6 - 10/13/07 at 19:48:10

Gorgeous area you're riding in.  Of course, I have yet to find a part of TN I don't like.  Have fun & ride safe  Cheesy

Indecision may or may not be my problem .... Jimmy Buffett
  IP Logged
grandpa

Old but not cold!!!

Bartlett TN
Reply #7 - 10/13/07 at 23:09:03

WELCOME!! I am from Memphis and am trying to get the wife to move to the Knoxville area. She is from the Fayettville NC. We lived in Greensboro NC before coming back to Memphis a few years ago. This is a tremendous site!! Bought my '06 a year ago. I hope to be able to cruise the Blue Ridge parkway in a year or two!! Welcome again!!

Blue '06, seat mod, K&N drop-in filter, desnorkeled, 55 pilot, 152.5 main, 1/3 spacer, dyna muff, factory bug shield, 11.5 Progressive rear shocks, debadged, fork boots, 110/90-19, 140/90-15
grandpa   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/24/24 at 10:23:23

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Newby, Introduction, First Ride Praise

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.