Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Lancer collecting Cam Chain orders (Read 17 times)
Oldfeller2

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Lancer collecting Cam Chain orders
09/29/07 at 04:39:27

Lancer is collecting Improved Cam Chain orders in the Marketplace for one more week.  Get your order in

(this for all them folks that don't read the Marketplace regularly, I know I don't read it very often).

Also, if you go to the other Savage boards, mention that we have a better than stock cam chain for sale at 2/3 to half off best internet prices.

Also, (and this is a question) does the Kawasaki KLM650 use the same cam chain (66 pins-132 links) that we do?  If so they need to be told as well.

Get the word on out, we only have a week left.

Oldfeller

PS  For all those folks who are fence sitting, aren't them little pointly picket things on top of that fence right uncomfortable?  

Lancer done told you if you are pinched for cash right now to PM contact him -- that was for a reason.  We will make one (1) group buy in the near future and if he doesn't know you'll be needing a chain as soon as you can get the bucks together, well, don't be blaming him in a few weeks if he don't have one earmarked for you.

You are going to need a chain in the next 10,000 miles -- count on it.  And do you really want to pay 2x more for a normal old short lifed standard Suzuki chain?

IP Logged
Jack_650

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Minnesota
Re: Lancer collecting Cam Chain orders
Reply #1 - 09/29/07 at 13:37:58

And what's the price on these chains again, please?

Jack

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 09/29/07 at 15:05:30

I wonder if Duck knows? I would sure hate for him to need a chain & after all the time he put in sharing his trip with us, we didnt even take the time to make sure he was up to speed on this.. Anyone want to holler at him? If not, I will, but Ive been sick & not even reading the board much & dont want to talk on the phone at all..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #3 - 09/29/07 at 17:59:51

Jack_650 wrote on 12/31/69 at 16:00:09:
And what's the price on these chains again, please?

Jack

The price is $45, which includes all shipping ...
check the market place for more details on ordering the chains.

IP Logged
toddlamp8

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #4 - 10/06/07 at 16:54:36

I made sure to order mine.  Cheaper and better than stock and i'm going to need it at some point so why not!

IP Logged
SteveRocket1

A day without riding
is like a day
without beer.

California
Reply #5 - 10/06/07 at 17:39:11

got one on the way too

'87 Savage but now with a Supertrapp muffler with 8 disks and competition end cap, TKat Fork brace, oldfeller airfilter, Z Bars, Turn Signal bleeper,Rather Loud Horn. and cousin Bonnie too..
  IP Logged
chuck
YaBB Newbies

What's this? Eh?

Oceanside, CA
Reply #6 - 10/06/07 at 20:25:09

I'm glad I ordered two... I now have two Savages! I broke the piston in my black Maraudage (Marauder front end + Savage frame and engine) and needed something to ride (I can't in good conscience strand my wife at home while I monopolize our only car.) And I saw a complete 1988 model with a messed up head advertized for $650. I just couldn't pass it up.

My wife did point out to me that I now have three broken motorcycles in the garage. She agreed that it was a good deal though and the best course of action to get me back on the road. I have a great wife.

I'll swap the head over from the Maraudage tomorrow and I'll refrain from 'improving' this nice little blue motorcycle while I fix the black beast in a more leisurely manner.

IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #7 - 10/07/07 at 09:14:17

Quote:

I have a great wife.

I'll swap the head over from the Maraudage tomorrow and I'll refrain from 'improving' this nice little blue motorcycle while I fix the black beast in a more leisurely manner.

Amen

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/21/24 at 22:26:44

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Lancer collecting Cam Chain orders

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.