Savage_Rob
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Mechanically
Inclined Amateur

Texas (Dallas area)
Re: Russian Monster Savage!
Reply #1 - 09/20/07 at 06:33:14

The wheel from the Ford Scorpio is interesting and I like the tank.  I don't think the Scorpio is marketed in the U.S.  If it is, I just missed it.  Overall, I think it's quite ugly - but some folks will think mine is ugly.  I definitely have to commend them for their work on the swingarm and rear wheel.

1998|MAC muffler|ceramic coated header|K&N air filter|Amal Mk2 carb|Odyssey battery|iridium plug|NC windshield|Dunlop 491s|Superbrace|EBC brake rotor|12.5" Progressive shocks|Kuryakyn ISO grips
Savage_Rob RidingTX   IP Logged
rigidchop
Serious Thumper

don't feed the drama
llama

ravenswood wv
Reply #2 - 09/20/07 at 07:34:12

i think that wheel may have been on a scorpio, but it is not stock. looks like a regular wire wheel, like dayton, player etc. for a lowrider.

87 VM ED L
  IP Logged
skatnbnc
Serious Thumper

Spinning Pink

New Bern NC
Reply #3 - 09/20/07 at 07:36:37

I like the triple headlights, and the scales on the fender. The rear turn signals are too far out and distracting, but the red grips and purple paint rocks!
In other words, it's very personalized, which seems normal for Savage owners.  Wink

2006 LS650, HD pipe, Tkat fork brace, elkhide handgrips, badge-free zone, gel seat w/riser, silverblue, the one in FRONT of you, flying the Kings Colours
  IP Logged
mornhm - FSO
Serious Thumper

HMMM

Reply #4 - 09/20/07 at 08:05:02

I like the color scheme, and body work and front end. While recognizing the the difficulty of the back end, I don't think he could give it to me. I just don't like it.

I think he says he got his inspiration from the "Chopper Shows" on the Discovery Channel (which explains a lot).

Couldn't tell whether the name of the MC is "Another" or if there is a character with that name in a movie that this is based on. (My ability with the Russian language is about zero).

IP Logged
SteveRocket1

A day without riding
is like a day
without beer.

California
Reply #5 - 09/20/07 at 08:06:03

I wonder how it rides. Either way one hell of an interesting bike.

'87 Savage but now with a Supertrapp muffler with 8 disks and competition end cap, TKat Fork brace, oldfeller airfilter, Z Bars, Turn Signal bleeper,Rather Loud Horn. and cousin Bonnie too..
  IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #6 - 09/20/07 at 09:16:48

i wonder whats its worth    and interesting store about it   just kidding i have enough trouble with english   let along russian            

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
Savage_Greg
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Don't go around your
ass to reach your
elbow...

SW Washington State
Reply #7 - 09/20/07 at 09:53:40

Took me a minute to figure out the rear fender...that's a different way to mount the fender rails Tongue

IP Logged
slavy
Serious Thumper

smart cars for
stupid people

Phoenix, Arizona
Reply #8 - 09/20/07 at 17:01:17

The interesting thing is that the same guy just finished his diesel trike /or at least that is what he is saying in the article/.
About the ride- he doesn't say anything, but he admits that the rear end became pretty heavy.

The arificial intelligence is no match for the natural stupidity
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #9 - 09/20/07 at 19:05:27

I've seen some pics of theme bikes before,,& I generally dont like them at all, but animal themes are the worst. If I wanted to ride a circus attraction, I would go get on the merry-go round, maybe ride a lion , or tiger or bear. Personally, I wouldn't allow myself to be photographed near that thing. It's an embarrassment. I know, that's harsh, but this is for opinions, & thats mine on this. Grin

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
SteveRocket1

A day without riding
is like a day
without beer.

California
Reply #10 - 09/20/07 at 20:13:22

True, Yours is as valid as anyones. Savagers seem to me, all sorts of very different people. Kinda makes this site a very interesting place to visit
Steve

'87 Savage but now with a Supertrapp muffler with 8 disks and competition end cap, TKat Fork brace, oldfeller airfilter, Z Bars, Turn Signal bleeper,Rather Loud Horn. and cousin Bonnie too..
  IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #11 - 09/20/07 at 22:25:17

His rear fender kind of reminded me of [glow=red,2,300]Dragon Scales [/glow]

IP Logged
SavageWahine
Serious Thumper

Aloha & Hang
Loose

Beautiful Kauai!
Reply #12 - 09/20/07 at 22:48:53

Well my PC-cillin virus software let me see the site for a second before it warned me that it was an adware site, and that I should close the browser.
But from what I could see was pretty gnarly!

You take the blue pill the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe.
You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/30/24 at 04:36:56

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Russian Monster Savage!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.