Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Done, and never again!!! (Read 71 times)
SavageWahine
Serious Thumper

Aloha & Hang
Loose

Beautiful Kauai!
Re: Done, and never again!!!
Reply #15 - 09/03/07 at 15:22:42

thumperclone wrote on 12/31/69 at 16:00:09:
if shes single someone needs to snag her!!! Kiss

That is the sweetest thing I've heard in a long time, but I come with baggage! 2 teenage kids! LOL
I can already tell you that I'm not an easy person to be with, too moody, selfish, stubborn, like things my way, etc. I would not recommend myself to anyone!! Unless you want a headache!   Grin
Also I like being alone when the kids are at their dad's (who lives around the corner), hate to share my free time.
All in all a bad idea!

You take the blue pill the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe.
You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.
  IP Logged
Rogue_Cheddar
Serious Thumper

Hang up the phone
and drive!

Haverhill, Massachusetts
Reply #16 - 09/04/07 at 09:56:01

SavageWahine wrote on 12/31/69 at 16:00:09:
That is the sweetest thing I've heard in a long time, but I come with baggage! 2 teenage kids! LOL
I can already tell you that I'm not an easy person to be with, too moody, selfish, stubborn, like things my way, etc. I would not recommend myself to anyone!! Unless you want a headache!   Grin
Also I like being alone when the kids are at their dad's (who lives around the corner), hate to share my free time.
All in all a bad idea!

That kind of self deprecation will just make us want you even more, you saucy little wench!  Cheesy
Nice job on the forks though. Something I should tackle this winter.

'95 Red Savage. Oring grips and pegs, 30" Fishtail muffler,152.5 main, 1/3 spacer mod ,seat lift, Verslagy.
  IP Logged
Dr_Jim
Ex Member

Reply #17 - 09/04/07 at 10:44:33

-

« Last Edit: 12/23/07 at 14:00:03 by Dr_Jim »  
  IP Logged
SavageWahine
Serious Thumper

Aloha & Hang
Loose

Beautiful Kauai!
Reply #18 - 09/04/07 at 11:37:40

Yep, I think my bike if it had been somewhere on the mainland, would look a lot better then it does now!
Not being able to get parts quick is a killer.
That's why I'm not looking forward to doing the carb, I know for sure there are parts that are going to need to be replaced. So basically my bike will be sitting here without a carb, unusable until the replacement parts come in.  :'(

You take the blue pill the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe.
You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.
  IP Logged
Rockin_John
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

+36° 10' , -95° 48'
Reply #19 - 09/06/07 at 15:42:39

Rogue_Cheddar wrote on 12/31/69 at 16:00:09:
That kind of self deprecation will just make us want you even more, you saucy little wench!  Cheesy

You left the "r" out of wrench. Wink

IP Logged
SavageWahine
Serious Thumper

Aloha & Hang
Loose

Beautiful Kauai!
Reply #20 - 09/06/07 at 18:27:06

Rogue_Cheddar wrote on 12/31/69 at 16:00:09:

Ahum......
Not sure how to respond to this  Lips Sealed

IP Logged
SavageWahine
Serious Thumper

Aloha & Hang
Loose

Beautiful Kauai!
Reply #21 - 09/06/07 at 18:28:23

Rockin_John wrote on 12/31/69 at 16:00:09:
You left the "r" out of wrench. Wink

Yeah I think wrench is definitely a better description of me then wench!!  Wink

IP Logged
jkhulon73
Ex Member

Reply #22 - 09/16/07 at 13:14:00

Just started changing the seals on mine about... 10 minutes ago.

Wish me luck as I'm still trying to decipher exactly how I go about lowering the front end...  Shocked

IP Logged
SavageWahine
Serious Thumper

Aloha & Hang
Loose

Beautiful Kauai!
Reply #23 - 09/16/07 at 13:43:52

What do you mean lowering the front end?
Taking the forks out?

IP Logged
jkhulon73
Ex Member

Reply #24 - 09/16/07 at 13:45:41

SavageWahine wrote on 12/31/69 at 16:00:09:
What do you mean lowering the front end?

http://suzukisavage.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?board=RubberSideDown;action=display;n...

Sorry the link ain't purty  Wink

IP Logged
jkhulon73
Ex Member

Reply #25 - 09/16/07 at 17:49:06

Well, that was fun...  Angry

IP Logged
SavageWahine
Serious Thumper

Aloha & Hang
Loose

Beautiful Kauai!
Reply #26 - 09/17/07 at 01:21:25

jkhulon73 wrote on 12/31/69 at 16:00:09:

OK now I remember!

IP Logged
SavageWahine
Serious Thumper

Aloha & Hang
Loose

Beautiful Kauai!
Reply #27 - 09/17/07 at 01:21:48

Well, that was fun...  Angry

Are you done?

IP Logged
jkhulon73
Ex Member

Reply #28 - 09/17/07 at 03:31:50

More or less... I was almost done when I d@mn near cut my finger off as the cap popped out and the top spacer shot up, catching my index finger between it and the handlebars. Not pleasant. And when that happened, I started dancing around like a coked-up monkey with his tail on fire, knocking over just about everything in the garage, including the cup I had put the fender bolts in- I have no idea where they went. I finally found some in my toolbox that would fit but by then, I was too aggravated (and not to mention in pain) to finish putting the front wheel back on. The only reason I'm up right now is an excrutiating migraine (and my girl is up, getting ready for her commute)

IP Logged
FreeSpirit
Serious Thumper

Joy is my Compass !

North Georgia
Reply #29 - 09/17/07 at 03:35:41

More or less... I was almost done when I d@mn near cut my finger off as the cap popped out and the top spacer shot up, catching my index finger between it and the handlebars. Not pleasant. And when that happened, I started dancing around like a coked-up monkey with his tail on fire, knocking over just about everything in the garage, including the cup I had put the fender bolts in- I have no idea where they went. I finally found some in my toolbox that would fit but by then, I was too aggravated (and not to mention in pain) to finish putting the front wheel back on. The only reason I'm up right now is an excrutiating migraine (and my girl is up, getting ready for her commute)

What do you take for migraines? I have them sometimes. They are worse than the worst toothache!!
Hope you have something good to take.

2002 Suzuki Savage-Stock.Windshield,Saddle bags,Hwy Bars,Tank Bib.Custom Paint.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/27/24 at 06:29:27

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Done, and never again!!!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.