Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
BC800 installed...got a ? (Read 8 times)
praetorian
Ex Member

BC800 installed...got a ?
08/25/07 at 07:47:12

I installed the BC800 a couple days ago.  I used 3 of the Radio Shack rare earth magnets.  They come 2 to a pack and were inexpensive.  I used some 2 part epoxy between each magnet and to hold them to the rim.  It is working great, but I DO have one question.  

My question is this.  Is there a way to reset the trip meter WITHOUT resetting the other info stored.  The trip time, Top speed, and trip meter all reset when I reset the trip meter.  I would like for the top speed selection to NOT reset if that is possible.  I'm afraid that there is NO way for this to happen, though.  

Anyone with this setup able to shed any light?

Thanks.

IP Logged
vtail

life's short, ride
fast

Portland,OR
Re: BC800 installed...got a ?
Reply #1 - 08/25/07 at 12:31:53

I have a BC906. If you push reset while on trip-distance it starts blinking and resets the trip-distance back to zero, hold reset longer and it resets all functions. Maybe yours works the same? Smiley

'07, White spacer REMOVED, 152,5 main jet, K&N drop-in filter, Mac exh, Sigma 906, ENM PT15B2 tach, factory s bags, shield, backrest/lug rack, crashbar, Kuryakyn 7980 ext hwy pegs,412-4233C+'09 C50T
  IP Logged
Oldfeller2

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: BC800 installed...got a ?
Reply #2 - 08/25/07 at 12:36:33

You got to reset everything except total mileage to reset any of them.    

Total mileage can be reset to zero by pulling the battery or by entering the programming screens and editing the total mileage number.

Remember, this thing was meant for a bicycle .... it is amazing to me that it is as totally accurate and rugged and user friendly as it is considering it costs a whopping $15 (mine was the low end version as sold by LL Bean.

Oldfeller

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/24/24 at 12:24:16

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › BC800 installed...got a ?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.