Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Poll Poll
Question: Would you be interested in a section for trikes & sidecars?

Make it a stand alone section.  
  0 (0%)
Add it to the modification area  
  1 (100%)

Total votes: 1
« Created by: easymoney on: 02/07/24 at 14:54:42 »

Pages: 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 ... 176
Send Topic Print
Introduce Yourself (NOT THE PLACE FOR QUESTIONS) (Read 41186 times)
Captain Capsize
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Introduce Yourself (NOT THE PLACE FOR QUESTION
Reply #2535 - 12/23/21 at 19:55:17

Greetings troopers. I have recently acquired a 2012 Savage. years ago I had a 2001 and a 2003 savage and belonged to this forum. I left when I started riding Honda Magna 750s. I recently had to give them up, I got too old to handle the weight so the money i made selling the last one paid for the pretty little 2012 I have now. I thought I should introduce myself since any riders on this forum probably came aboard after I left. I have a question regarding the rear shocks which I will post in the right place.

IP Logged
buster6315

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2536 - 12/23/21 at 21:44:22

Welcome Capt.!  I, too, have considered getting away from heavier motorcycles.  I am still able to muscle them around, so I have kept a couple.  I suppose there will come a time....but not yet!  (I do enjoy the ability to just swing-a-leg over the Savage, back it  out of the garage and blast off)

« Last Edit: 02/15/22 at 07:58:28 by buster6315 »  
  IP Logged
TBR125
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2537 - 12/23/21 at 21:53:54

Hi, I'm new to the forum and new to the S40.

I recently sold my tired Taiwanese scooter which I commuted just over 83,000 miles on after my job took me further from home. To cope with the longer commute I purchased a 2013 S40 with 4300 miles. After only 2,400 miles of daily driving I've fallen in love with this bike and the possibilities contained in the little thumper platform. I'm glad to see there is an active forum and community to learn from and to share experiences.

Originally from Belize Central America (now living in Eastern Tennessee), I grew up riding Chinese 150-200cc dual sports and although not a cruiser fan I saw a scrambler shining through this simple Japanese single and am looking forward to hitting the logging trails again as the build progresses.

Wishing a Merry Christmas and safe riding to you all.
KN4RDN  

IP Logged
TBR125
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2538 - 12/23/21 at 22:12:54

-

« Last Edit: 01/03/22 at 12:45:12 by TBR125 »  
  IP Logged
Evanswv

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2539 - 12/25/21 at 06:20:22

Merry Christmas to everyone. I just bought a low mileage 2004 Savage, and am new to this forum. My name is Charlie, and I am from Evans West Virginia, Once again Merry Christmas to All.!!

IP Logged
ghosthunter
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

hello everyone
Reply #2540 - 01/03/22 at 00:29:16

Hello everyone.

I am Rick from Colorado and as my handle states I am a paranormal investigator and an avid rider. However I am no mechanic.

I have been riding for about 15 years. Even though I grew up around Harleys and the lifestyle that goes with it I was bound and determined to rebel and not be a biker of that sorts. I rode rice as my fam called it for the last 15 years. Luckily I never had an issue with a bike. I have owned, 2 katanas, 7 ninjas, and a cbr.

In 2018 life changed when I went head on against a semi at 70mph in my truck. I am very lucky to be alive and even more lucky to be walking. I still have issues which led me to the purchase of my new bike...well half bike anyway. A 2003 Savage, mostly complete without a single wire left uncut and destroyed in the harness.

Thats what brought me here. I feel im gonna need help on this one.

The bike has been bobbed and a solo seat made for it. Hard tail. Open belt drive. pics once my account is old enough.

IP Logged
Tocsik
Serious Thumper

the singularity

Denver, CO
Reply #2541 - 01/04/22 at 09:09:48

Welcome ghosthunter, and glad to know you aren't part of the paranormal realm after your ordeal.  There are a few of us Savage owners here in Colorado.

'08|Raptor|Dyna|Stock jets & no other carb changes @ 5280' alt|'slavy CCT|Kawa front pulley|130/90 rear tire|7" LED headlight|3" straight risers|FIAMM El Grande horns|Mutazu hard bags
  IP Logged
PerrydaSavage ver 2.0
YaBB Newbies

the Biker formerly
known as
PerrydaSavage

Ridin' da Rock
Reply #2542 - 01/25/22 at 04:30:21

Hello everyone! It's been a very long time since I was around these parts. Couldn't login under my old Profile, so had to create a new one  Smiley Hope that everyone is well during these strange times and that some of the old crew from back in the early-mid 2000's is still around!

IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #2543 - 01/25/22 at 05:10:42

PerrydaSavage ver 2.0 wrote on 01/25/22 at 04:30:21:
Hello everyone! It's been a very long time since I was around these parts. Couldn't login under my old Profile, so had to create a new one  Smiley Hope that everyone is well during these strange times and that some of the old crew from back in the early-mid 2000's is still around!

Welcome back dude ! 😎

IP Logged
PerrydaSavage ver 2.0
YaBB Newbies

the Biker formerly
known as
PerrydaSavage

Ridin' da Rock
Reply #2544 - 01/26/22 at 01:49:00

Hey Lancer! Nice to hear from you and to see that you're still around! Unfortunately can't respond to PMs until I have a post count of 10 LOL! Which is ironic 'cause under my original moniker "PerrydaSavage" I had psoted on the SuzukiSavage Forums more than 3000 times!

Am still riding (2010 VT750RS), but after an accident in 2014 which resulted in a broken left tib, fib & ankle, I've cut back quite a bit. Find the Honda a bit weighty to muscle around now too, so am toying with the idea of getting a smaller Bike once again  Smiley

Cheers everyone ... see y'all around!

IP Logged
Tocsik
Serious Thumper

the singularity

Denver, CO
Reply #2545 - 01/27/22 at 10:24:14

Hey Perry, that VT750 is one of the few bikes where I think its best color is white.  That's not a knock if yours isn't!  It's a nice looking bike no matter what.
Welcome back!

'08|Raptor|Dyna|Stock jets & no other carb changes @ 5280' alt|'slavy CCT|Kawa front pulley|130/90 rear tire|7" LED headlight|3" straight risers|FIAMM El Grande horns|Mutazu hard bags
  IP Logged
Jake Hansen
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2546 - 02/05/22 at 07:40:21

Hey my name is jake, I’m 24 and have been riding for a few years. I picked up a 96 savage from a guy on Craigslist last year, it was running at the time but has lots of small problems. It’s not my daily driver so it’s done a lot of sitting. I’ve finally decided to rebuild it for my best friend to learn on because of its small frame. Figured I’d join this forum to help on our journey, thanks for welcoming me!!

IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #2547 - 02/08/22 at 08:25:45

Hey Jake !
Welcome here !

There is lots of good helpful info on this site for repair or rebuild.
Ride safe.

IP Logged
Arvicora
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Fom Italy whit love
Reply #2548 - 02/10/22 at 00:34:45

Hi from Italy. (sorry for my unperfect english)

I bought a 94 Savage ls650 in summer 2020.
Replaced damaged tank, installed new tires and subscribed historical registers.
I love driving this little bike, when she work
But she had some issues and i hope this forum can help repair them and make this little bike great again  Wink

IP Logged
buster6315

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2549 - 02/10/22 at 07:47:51

Welcome to the forum.  Ask away with any issues you are having.  Plenty of knowledge here to help you.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 ... 176
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/19/24 at 07:51:18

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Introduce Yourself (NOT THE PLACE FOR QUESTIONS)

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.