Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Poll Poll
Question: Would you be interested in a section for trikes & sidecars?

Make it a stand alone section.  
  0 (0%)
Add it to the modification area  
  1 (100%)

Total votes: 1
« Created by: easymoney on: 02/07/24 at 14:54:42 »

Pages: 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 ... 176
Send Topic Print
Introduce Yourself (NOT THE PLACE FOR QUESTIONS) (Read 41165 times)
QNero
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Denver, Colorado.
Re: Introduce Yourself (NOT THE PLACE FOR QUESTION
Reply #2505 - 06/10/21 at 02:36:11

Hello, My name is Chris and Im an older college student with a side photography business. I'm a double major in both Economics and Business. I live in Colorado, and go by the on screen handle of QNero. It's a gaming call sign.

I have an 87 Savage that I once road (drifted) around west central New Mexico between Silver City and Quemado. So those foot pegs on the side of the highway are actually from me!

I had to garage my bike after getting it back from a mechanic that really didn't know what he was doing. So it's sat for over 10years in storage and I'm hopping to get it working again and back out on the road. (Or trade it in for an Indian as a down.) Cool

IP Logged
Gus

Thumpers Rock!

Minnesota
Reply #2506 - 06/10/21 at 13:16:00

SoC wrote on 06/09/21 at 20:50:14:
Gus, Welcome back. Your new ride is same color scheme as my "11". Just debadged it last week, would recommend the same to you. The Orange/Black with pin stripe looks custom when the emblem is removed from tank.

Was relatively easy to do using nylon fishing line, a plastic scraper, and a couple clean rags and some Goof-off. Thanks to all who responded with advice to my inquiry about doing that job.

I was looking at that. It does look like just a plastic emblem, eh?

1994 BMW K75S
2011 s40
1979 Honda CT90 Trail
1964 Honda CT200 Trail
One cylinder - one carburetor. Life is good!
Retired/Minnesota
  IP Logged
Gus

Thumpers Rock!

Minnesota
Reply #2507 - 06/10/21 at 13:18:17

QNero wrote on 06/10/21 at 02:36:11:
Hello, My name is Chris and Im an older college student with a side photography business. I'm a double major in both Economics and Business. I live in Colorado, and go by the on screen handle of QNero. It's a gaming call sign.

I have an 87 Savage that I once road (drifted) around west central New Mexico between Silver City and Quemado. So those foot pegs on the side of the highway are actually from me!

I had to garage my bike after getting it back from a mechanic that really didn't know what he was doing. So it's sat for over 10years in storage and I'm hopping to get it working again and back out on the road. (Or trade it in for an Indian as a down.) Cool

Welcome QNero. Hope you get it together yet this summer.

1994 BMW K75S
2011 s40
1979 Honda CT90 Trail
1964 Honda CT200 Trail
Retired/Minnesota
  IP Logged
Gus

Thumpers Rock!

Minnesota
Reply #2508 - 06/17/21 at 10:40:00

Welcome meck & Mmickey814! Good place start with these little bikes.

1994 BMW K75S
2011 s40
1979 Honda CT90 Trail
1964 Honda CT200 Trail
Retired/Minnesota
  IP Logged
Wesleyp53
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2509 - 07/02/21 at 19:56:53

Hello All from Hutchinson, Kansas.  My name is Wes and I just bought my second boulevard, the first was an '06 C50.  Just got the pictured 2017 S40, which is almost a match for the orange and black camaro in the back.  

IP Logged
grevenz
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2510 - 07/03/21 at 22:58:52

Hi im peter from denmark..Nice to join this forum.
Im building my first savage now with modifications..
Else im building anything that can move;-)
I have this "the garage society" on the fb if anyone is interested in following my builds

IP Logged
wiguzziman

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2511 - 07/14/21 at 12:22:27

Hello,
I'm brand new to this forum, but not to motorcycles; I've had this addiction for the past 62 years!  Been looking for an LS650 Savage for the last couple of years and last weekend bought a 1996 (Red) with 15,000 miles on it.  Plan to ride it a bit "as is" this summer, and then this winter it will "go under the knife" to turn it into "my bike".
I live in west Central Wisconsin and all my friends, and some others Smiley call me "Maynard".

IP Logged
Ruttly
Serious Thumper

Thumpers Rule

Manteca , CA
Reply #2512 - 07/14/21 at 17:34:10

Welcome

The Topic Terminator
  IP Logged
Theduderino

The dude abides…

Looziana
Reply #2513 - 07/26/21 at 16:48:09

Hello everybody, my name is Dan. I’ve always wanted a motorcycle well now I have one. A 2000 savage bobber. A fella on the street over from me, had this bike sitting in the front of his house for literally two years and I never saw it move. Finally one day I had to go to work in New Orleans about 4 o’clock in the morning and something made that sticky note pad jump in to my hand and write a note asking him what he was doing with that motorcycle as I did not know this guy. The next day I get a phone call from said Fella, is this Dan he asked, I said yes it is. He said are you coming to get this motorcycle?. I replied well what is that gonna cost me ?he paused and said 100 bucks. I think I might’ve had to go change my drawers real quick! I asked the wife for the debit card and told her I was going to take out 100 bucks! It didn’t run ,it cranked but wouldn’t fire. well a little sidenote, I work on small engines i.e. pressure washers three cylinder Kabota‘s that run pressure washer pumps so I kind of know what I’m doing. Went to AutoZone grabbed $100 battery, rebuilt the carburetor fired right up! Now I can’t stop tinkering with it! Glad to meet everybody! You guys of already been helpful.

2000 Savage LS650P. Bobber kit, PWK CARB, air box mod. Rear bearing/spacer mod..

Do not fear mistakes, there are none.
  IP Logged
ilovehoneybs
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2514 - 08/08/21 at 23:03:31

Hi, I'm Patrick and I just bought a 2001 savage off of craigslist and found this website to learn more about it. I live in Grass Valley, California and ride highway 49 mostly for fun on the weekend.

It's been fun so far but definitely is going to get changed around a bit to suit me more. I'm excited to be a part of the forum so I can make the most out of my new freedom machine.

7gnmhu9e86f71.jpg
  IP Logged
Dreanimal
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2515 - 08/19/21 at 05:58:33

Hey all, got my 2005 S40 about a week ago and already have a few hundred miles on it.  Bike runs like a top but needs some cosmetic love (gotta love the rust belt).  Glad to join the forum.

IP Logged
adri
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2516 - 08/19/21 at 06:44:09

Hey all. I have a 2007 S40. Got it in a trade for an electric fat bike from a buddy. It has been sitting for 2-3 years so I've been replacing brake fluid, oil and filter, draining the old gas and putting fresh gas in the tank, seems to run great. I'm going to go over it from top to bottom, get the ownership in my name (it currently has no ownership) and then hopefully sell it for more than the electric fat bike I traded it for cost me. We'll see.. Fingers crossed for no bad surprises.

IP Logged
TRLREDY
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2517 - 08/19/21 at 19:09:35

Hi all.  I'm Andy from Indy.  Recently acquired a '03 Savage.  Excited to learn all I can about this neat little bike!  Love this site!

IP Logged
Madgrinders
YaBB Newbies

One point of view.

East Los Angeles, California
Reply #2518 - 08/21/21 at 15:02:37

1998 Savage, thanks for being here. Wink

IP Logged
Tina T.
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2519 - 08/25/21 at 08:29:42

Howdy y'all!  New to the page/forum and love all the info here.  Thank you to the admins that keep this page running.
Have a 2006 S40 that I can't wait to dig into!

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 ... 176
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/29/24 at 03:09:43

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Introduce Yourself (NOT THE PLACE FOR QUESTIONS)

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.