Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 177
Send Topic Print
Introduce Yourself (NOT THE PLACE FOR QUESTIONS) (Read 41320 times)
ALittlebird

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Louisville, KY
Re: Lets See You & Your Ride!
Reply #690 - 08/10/08 at 14:15:10

FreeSpirit wrote on 08/10/08 at 13:05:41:
Not sure how that happened,but I think if one little thing gets put in the wrong space it throws it all off Undecided

Not positive though on that.Still trying to figure some of this out.

Now can someone tell me what TTFN is?
I cant seem to figure that out Smiley

Didnt mean to jump ahead of you Skid Mark. Smiley

TTFN  - ta ta for now.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #691 - 08/10/08 at 17:36:06

Nice Skid Mark, pretty country to ride in, too.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Skid Mark
Serious Thumper

FSO

Calgary, Alberta
Reply #692 - 08/10/08 at 18:10:06

Thanks for the compliments guys. There are a couple other silver ones around here too. I still can't believe my wife agreed to letting me get it. I wish I could remeber the argument I used so I could win a few more. Grin

The scenery around Calgary can be spetacular. The country pic was taken about 1hr south on Hiway 22. When time permits I'll be going west to the Mounatins. Now that I can post Pics, I'll snap a few and put them up.

2008 S40 , Windshield, Sigma Cycle Computer, after market backrest & luggage rack, Tkat Fork Brace, saddlebags, 12v power supply, Garmin GPS
'09 C50SE, '09 C90
Shoulda got into this years ago
  IP Logged
aysrav
YaBB Newbies

Augusta, Georgia
Reply #693 - 08/10/08 at 20:13:56

Took a nice Sunday ride today through Northeast Georgia, up around Clarks Hill Lake. The little bracket on my handlebar holds my iphone so I always have my tunes and gps with me. Smiley
The bag on the back is called an Iron Rider Overnight Bag by Dowco. I just picked it up a few days ago. It sells for $75 just about everywhere. Fits perfectly on the stock passenger seat and has the wide mounting straps that go snugly around the backrest. It's quite roomy and I think it was worth every penny. I am going to order the roll bag as well. It's a little smaller and can either be attached to the Overnight Bag (with included side clips) or mounted independently. Just as the larger bag, it also has the wide velcro straps that go around the backrest.
Clink the link to see the pics:
http://bikepics.com/members/aysrav/05boulevards40/

IP Logged
FreeSpirit
Serious Thumper

Joy is my Compass !

North Georgia
Reply #694 - 08/10/08 at 22:08:44

aysrav wrote on 08/10/08 at 20:13:56:
Took a nice Sunday ride today through Northeast Georgia, up around Clarks Hill Lake. The little bracket on my handlebar holds my iphone so I always have my tunes and gps with me. Smiley
The bag on the back is called an Iron Rider Overnight Bag by Dowco. I just picked it up a few days ago. It sells for $75 just about everywhere. Fits perfectly on the stock passenger seat and has the wide mounting straps that go snugly around the backrest. It's quite roomy and I think it was worth every penny. I am going to order the roll bag as well. It's a little smaller and can either be attached to the Overnight Bag (with included side clips) or mounted independently. Just as the larger bag, it also has the wide velcro straps that go around the backrest.
Clink the link to see the pics:
http://bikepics.com/members/aysrav/05boulevards40/

Hi there,I love the bag!  I'm not sure myself where Clarks Hill Lake is Undecided What town?
And do you wear Tennis's to ride in also? Is that a Georgia/Southern thing... Wink
Very nice Savage/S40!!

« Last Edit: 08/10/08 at 23:39:45 by FreeSpirit »  

2002 Suzuki Savage-Stock.Windshield,Saddle bags,Hwy Bars,Tank Bib.Custom Paint.
  IP Logged
skatnbnc
Serious Thumper

Spinning Pink

New Bern NC
Reply #695 - 08/12/08 at 15:03:47

FreeSpirit wrote on 08/07/08 at 06:48:12:
T Mack 1 - FSO wrote on 08/07/08 at 06:42:18:
Looking at the pict's we sure do have a diverse crowd.

I wonder what it would look like with "Feisty Limited" standing next to "Paminator".  I think it's camera angle but it looks like "Paminator" is almost ready to go tippy toes while "Feisty Limited" looks like she could stride over the bike.

See,...all girls can ride the Savage Wink

Yes we CAN!  And I love Paminators 'redhead riders' quote!

2006 LS650, HD pipe, Tkat fork brace, elkhide handgrips, badge-free zone, gel seat w/riser, silverblue, the one in FRONT of you, flying the Kings Colours
  IP Logged
skatnbnc
Serious Thumper

Spinning Pink

New Bern NC
Reply #696 - 08/12/08 at 15:08:18

Feisty Limited wrote on 08/07/08 at 19:47:34:
Hey Free,
They really want to see you don't they.  Well, if they are worried you aren't really you and don't have a bike or whatever, how the heck do they know that the picture I posted isn't of my daughters best friend Janice from Canada.  Maybe it isn't me at all.  Maybe no one here is who they say they are.......hmmmmmm    oooooooo    Freaky.

Hmmmm...ya know, I could have remained anonymous and posted someone elses pic, and NOW you tell me this after I posted the cheesy grin photo! ACK! Grin

2006 LS650, HD pipe, Tkat fork brace, elkhide handgrips, badge-free zone, gel seat w/riser, silverblue, the one in FRONT of you, flying the Kings Colours
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #697 - 08/12/08 at 15:39:20

Alittlebird, you are so sweet.  Smiley

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
blacksheep23

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #698 - 08/12/08 at 22:24:01

IP Logged
hdblueangel
YaBB Newbies

One Day at a Time

South Florida
Reply #699 - 08/12/08 at 23:06:23

I really enjoyed looking at all of the pictures and matching the faces with the names.  I'm fairly new to this site, but meeting you all this way makes me feel closer to the group Roll Eyes  And like FreeSpirit said, you all are a really great bunch of folks.  

Really nice bike pictures too.  Reading this tread I realized I haven't taken a picture of my darlin bike yet - that ain't right! Angry  Soon as I get some I'll post.

I know the Savage isn't that  big compared to a lot of bikes out there, but they did look big in the pics  - anyone else notice that?

Paladin, I'm really impressed with you.  Not only do you know a lot of the Savage, but you've cloned yourself - that's amazing.  Have you tried sheep yet??  Wink

HD

IP Logged
TheFid

WE Come Unclean.

U.K.  Morecambe
Reply #700 - 08/13/08 at 02:07:25

Update of bike changes.

Take it easy.but TAKE IT.
Man does not cease to ride because he gets old,Man gets old because he ceases to RIDE.
  IP Logged
FreeSpirit
Serious Thumper

Joy is my Compass !

North Georgia
Reply #701 - 08/13/08 at 03:24:55

Oh yea!!! Another girl with a sassy attitude Grin

Now the females are catching up on membership!!

Hi,HDBlueangel Smiley

IP Logged
old lady katie

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Indianapolis
Reply #702 - 08/13/08 at 06:11:07

skatnbnc wrote on 08/12/08 at 15:08:18:
Feisty Limited wrote on 08/07/08 at 19:47:34:
Hey Free,
They really want to see you don't they.  Well, if they are worried you aren't really you and don't have a bike or whatever, how the heck do they know that the picture I posted isn't of my daughters best friend Janice from Canada.  Maybe it isn't me at all.  Maybe no one here is who they say they are.......hmmmmmm    oooooooo    Freaky.

Hmmmm...ya know, I could have remained anonymous and posted someone elses pic, and NOW you tell me this after I posted the cheesy grin photo! ACK! Grin

If I was going to post a fake photo of myself, I believe it would have looked a little more like Catherine Zeta Jones.  Smiley

Every day is a gift; some days are gag gifts.
katiedav   IP Logged
Toymaker
Serious Thumper

Dragon Rider

Granite Falls, NC
Reply #703 - 08/13/08 at 08:45:14

And if I was going to post a fake picture, I'd have bigger muscles...

Because I can!
  IP Logged
FreeSpirit
Serious Thumper

Joy is my Compass !

North Georgia
Reply #704 - 08/13/08 at 17:30:01

old lady katie wrote on 08/13/08 at 06:11:07:
If I was going to post a fake photo of myself, I believe it would have looked a little more like Catherine Zeta Jones.  Smiley

Well,I've been looking for a pic of Michelle Pfeiffer on a motorcycle,but havent found one yet Wink
Guess I'll have to email her and request one Smiley

(She was in a movie ,on a motorcycle,you'd think I could find one pic somewhere Roll Eyes Wink

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 177
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/26/24 at 16:16:03

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Introduce Yourself (NOT THE PLACE FOR QUESTIONS)

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.