Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 177
Send Topic Print
Introduce Yourself (NOT THE PLACE FOR QUESTIONS) (Read 41320 times)
FreeSpirit
Serious Thumper

Joy is my Compass !

North Georgia
Re: Lets See You & Your Ride!
Reply #645 - 08/07/08 at 22:53:58

Feisty Limited wrote on 08/07/08 at 19:47:34:
Hey Free,
They really want to see you don't they.  Well, if they are worried you aren't really you and don't have a bike or whatever, how the heck do they know that the picture I posted isn't of my daughters best friend Janice from Canada.  Maybe it isn't me at all.  Maybe no one here is who they say they are.......hmmmmmm    oooooooo    Freaky.

LOL...I have thought about that.Even if I put a picture on here,would he even believe it was me Shocked
Yes,its getting freaky!
They/he sounds like the Suzuki Savage police! LOL.
I'm trying to get over a surgery,on pain pills and all he is doing is demanding a picture of me....that's so strange to me!
Maybe I could just send him my monthly payment/statement for my bike ,let him pay for it,then he'd believe I have one. Roll Eyes Wink

« Last Edit: 08/09/08 at 11:48:41 by FreeSpirit »  

2002 Suzuki Savage-Stock.Windshield,Saddle bags,Hwy Bars,Tank Bib.Custom Paint.
  IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #646 - 08/07/08 at 23:21:32

Rockin_John wrote on 08/05/08 at 22:34:23:
I swear that I posted this picture to this thread a week or so ago, but now I have looked through the 20+ pages of posts and can't find my picture/post anywhere. Even had Sluggo look for it with no luck!

So Here Goes Again:

http://catoosatrading.com/images/cycles/savage_row.jpg

Foreground, my original 87 with less than 8k miles on it which I've been returning to stock; as it is a ringer for the one of front of the Clymer's manual.

In the middle, 99 #1; my daily ride, the 4" long-forked and pull back handlebar bike that is seen in my sig file. And lastly, the one I'm standing in front of on the cycle jack is 99 # 2 which was eating the front belt pulley, so it is now undergoing a sprocket and chain transplant and plans to make a "road cruiser" out of it. Hopes are to add a nice windshield and putt along in comfort at 75mph and 50+ mpg!

What's more fun than a Savage?  Two or three Savages!  Grin

Addition: Sounds of the three bikes:

http://catoosatrading.com/sounds/savages_wip.mp3

John it looks like you are trying to scare away vampires,do you have that problem in your area?

Science and Logic fly you to the moon,
Religion makes you fly into skyscrapers
mickrowe37   IP Logged
Feisty Limited

Blue Suzuki Skies
Shining On Me!

MT
Reply #647 - 08/08/08 at 14:07:11

Arthur wrote on 08/07/08 at 21:48:55:
Feisty Limited wrote on 08/07/08 at 19:47:34:
Hey Free,
They really want to see you don't they.  Well, if they are worried you aren't really you and don't have a bike or whatever, how the heck do they know that the picture I posted isn't of my daughters best friend Janice from Canada.  Maybe it isn't me at all.  Maybe no one here is who they say they are.......hmmmmmm    oooooooo    Freaky.

Maybe not, but whomever they all are, they all have Suzuki Savages.

Somebody they know has a savage too, maybe.
Hey Free have you told us what your bike looks like.\?  I don't remember.  Or what you look like?  If you want to of course.  THose pain pills, well, pain in general can really mess you up.  Makes me very crabby.  It is nice that you can be on a site like this to feel included while you are obviously not able to ride.  
By the way, I am headed to Idaho in a few minutes to purchase a 2006 for my better half.  See ya,  oh, well I'll be happy to visit you when I get back.  Grin

IP Logged
FreeSpirit
Serious Thumper

Joy is my Compass !

North Georgia
Reply #648 - 08/09/08 at 12:41:50

Feisty,I will invite you and other nice people to my house to meet me and see my bike....but I cant invite mean people. I dont associate with them Wink

BTW Feisty my bike is custom painted pearl white,not white/white but the color of a pearl....I think its very pretty,course that's why I bought it (and it has something custom painted nicely on the tank,very unusual Smiley

I ran across a pearl helmet right after buying it,but had already bought a white helmet. But if you look up a Pearl helmet(not white) online,that is the color of my bike Wink

I love all the black accesssories I bought for it,it really stands out on the pearl color.I'm very proud of it,and will take some pictures when I'm feeling better,but I may just send the pics to you and a select few....not for Gort to see  Roll Eyes LOL.

Even though most days,its all I can do to work and go through the surgerys,I still get to ride some,for short distances,locally, but not when I'm in pain/on pain pills.Which should be over sometime soon,just in time for cooler weather Smiley Which then I'll have to make up for lost time!(Oh,I so wanted to do the Tail of the Dragon,but finally realized it would be too much right now Sad

Me-kinda tall,kinda thin,auburn/brown fairly long hair.Wear jeans,tees and a ball cap most days after and off work....I feel no need to play up the femininity....it shows enough.
Plus I work hard on my job,I love comfort when I'm off work...and a bit of a tomboy inside,grew up with guys and cars....and raised a boy by myself,had to be mom and dad both...if that makes sense,might to just me.

That's about it Smiley

Glad you will have a riding partner soon!! Smiley I need one of those,one day Smiley Will send you some pics asap,then you can verify I have a bike...to the one unbeliever...LOL.

« Last Edit: 08/09/08 at 13:56:04 by FreeSpirit »  

IP Logged
Sandy Koocanusa
Serious Thumper

Don't blame me.
 I didn't vote
for him.

Bigfork, MT
Reply #649 - 08/09/08 at 16:53:04

Well rats!  I told Mick I'd post his picture, and then I left town.  Sorry it took so long, Mick.  Here he is for your viewing pleasure, ladies and gentlemen:

Savage: (adj)1. Wild 2. Uncivilized : Primitive 3. Ferocious 4. Cruel or merciless : Brutal --- Webster's. (n.) 1. A motorcycle named for its seat.--- Sandy's unabridged
jlmorton@centurytel.net jlmorton@centurytel.net   IP Logged
FreeSpirit
Serious Thumper

Joy is my Compass !

North Georgia
Reply #650 - 08/09/08 at 16:56:46

Bike Colors.

White or Pearl?
The first picture is white,the third is pearl,(color of my bike):

http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread?id=337714

Or at least when I put this link up,that was the order of the colors Wink
(Sorry,I had to use helmets to demonstrate the colors Smiley

« Last Edit: 08/10/08 at 03:42:32 by FreeSpirit »  

IP Logged
FreeSpirit
Serious Thumper

Joy is my Compass !

North Georgia
Reply #651 - 08/09/08 at 17:05:36

I did wonder Sandy,after you said you'd do it and then there was no picture Wink

I would keep my bike in my house,but I'm afraid it would blow up Undecided

Although I have seen people do it Wink

IP Logged
sockmonkeygirl
Serious Thumper

37 Stitches

W.Mass
Reply #652 - 08/09/08 at 17:07:36

Nothing i enjoy more than a motorcycle in the livingroom....SO I THOUGHT!  Mick, your motorcycle with the Christmas tree lights, in the livingroom, totally rules my world.

Bravo.   Smiley

IP Logged
Sandy Koocanusa
Serious Thumper

Don't blame me.
 I didn't vote
for him.

Bigfork, MT
Reply #653 - 08/09/08 at 17:11:56

I was feeling guilty, so I went and looked at the date stamp on his email.  I was already gone when it came in.

Savage: (adj)1. Wild 2. Uncivilized : Primitive 3. Ferocious 4. Cruel or merciless : Brutal --- Webster's. (n.) 1. A motorcycle named for its seat.--- Sandy's unabridged
jlmorton@centurytel.net jlmorton@centurytel.net   IP Logged
FreeSpirit
Serious Thumper

Joy is my Compass !

North Georgia
Reply #654 - 08/09/08 at 17:13:11

Yes,there's nothing like walking into someone's house and there MC sitting in the living room Wink Very Cool! Just think how clean you could keep it and how much work you'd get done on it Grin

I have seen it,like I said,and I really would do it,if I thought I wouldnt be smoking one day and blow the MC up Wink

I finally decided there was a good reason that night Sandy....just picking on you now Wink

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #655 - 08/09/08 at 17:40:36

Sandy Koocanusa wrote on 08/09/08 at 16:53:04:
Well rats!  I told Mick I'd post his picture, and then I left town.  Sorry it took so long, Mick.  Here he is for your viewing pleasure, ladies and gentlemen:

Looks worthy of a caption...
"...and a Savage in a pear tree..."

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
FreeSpirit
Serious Thumper

Joy is my Compass !

North Georgia
Reply #656 - 08/09/08 at 18:11:43

T Mack 1 - FSO wrote on 08/07/08 at 08:58:15:
Sort of got one for free...... Grin  Grin    

I've had my cell phone for three years.  I've passed the contract lenght so they said I can get a new phone if I extend the contract.  Well,..... the new phones have some nice cameras. 3.1 mega pix's & remove-able memory cards..... easy to put that card in a USB reader on the PC. Runs sort of like having a 2GB floppy disk for pict's

Do these really work well enough to put pics on the internet?
Do you guys really use them here for pics?

(I kinda liked being out from under the contract though  Undecided

IP Logged
buttgoat1
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #657 - 08/09/08 at 18:42:09

Free,
how much is your cell bill monthly?  I renewed, got a new phone, a discount,  and some freebies added on, basically for just saying " I think brand X has a better deal, can you do any better".  Contracts fly by.

I do send some pics, but havent figured out how to send them to the net yet.

IP Logged
T Mack 1 - FSO
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

sold 2001 LS650 for
a 1986 XLH1100

Emmaus,Pa
Reply #658 - 08/09/08 at 18:46:09

buttgoat1 wrote on 08/09/08 at 18:42:09:
Free,
how much is your cell bill monthly?  I renewed, got a new phone, a discount,  and some freebies added on, basically for just saying " I think brand X has a better deal, can you do any better".  Contracts fly by.

I do send some pics, but havent figured out how to send them to the net yet.

If you don't have a remove-able memory card, then send them in a message to your email address (instead of a phone number).  Might want to watch out, some plans charge for that.  

Engineers design things, Technicians make them work.
---
30% of being mechanical is confidence/30% is knowing to go slow when needed/30% is looking repeatedly at what you have/10% is dumb luck Wink
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #659 - 08/09/08 at 18:49:51

Geez, nobody ever hounds us old guys for a picture....

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 177
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/27/24 at 00:30:35

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Introduce Yourself (NOT THE PLACE FOR QUESTIONS)

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.