Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 177
Send Topic Print
Introduce Yourself (NOT THE PLACE FOR QUESTIONS) (Read 41320 times)
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Re: Lets See You & Your Ride!
Reply #600 - 08/05/08 at 08:24:28

Pamilator, just got to ask, what kind/brand of sailboat is that?
Looks like my Compact Yacht by Hutchens of Florida.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
old lady katie

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Indianapolis
Reply #601 - 08/05/08 at 08:35:47

Freespirit, those were some pretty gutsy thieves. If I was going to steal a camera, it wouldn't be from someone with two guns. Smiley

Every day is a gift; some days are gag gifts.
katiedav   IP Logged
Bobbert
Serious Thumper

CHOP IT

Los Angeles, CA
Reply #602 - 08/05/08 at 18:08:04

FreeSpirit wrote on 08/04/08 at 21:26:57:
(Surgerys)But the good news is....after the surgerys tomorrow we're going to go pick up our pain meds from the pharmacy,some great to go food and go watch rental comedy's/DVD's on the big TV in twin lounge chairs.....we'll be so goofy we wont care,at least for awhile....LOL.

He had a girl actually moving over lanes on a expressway(went over 3 lanes)came into his lane and hit him....knocked him off his bike,going 60-65mph.
He had 4 witnesses(one a MC rider(stranger) riding behind him) and even a Doctor to stop and help him!!!

He's going to be okay though and has plenty of witnesses...YES!!
He was lucky....only a broken foot,very bad road rash,broken ribs,and sore shoulder. He's making plans for his next bike Wink(His beautiful new bike was totalled)

please tell me that she either stopped or someone got her license plate

In progress- 1996 Savage: solo seat, pod filter, open exhaust, and custom bars, fender, wiring, paint.
  IP Logged
FreeSpirit
Serious Thumper

Joy is my Compass !

North Georgia
Reply #603 - 08/05/08 at 21:30:42

old lady katie wrote on 08/05/08 at 08:35:47:
Freespirit, those were some pretty gutsy thieves. If I was going to steal a camera, it wouldn't be from someone with two guns. Smiley

Oh,sorry,left no details for ya.It was not stolen from my home. It was actually at a party,borrowed by a friend and the party was for a Music Producer.
Rich people stole my camera....now does that make any sense Roll Eyes I guess they must have left there's at home and only meant to borrow it Roll Eyes

I found out 2 days later.Had I known before they all left town,I would have taken my 2 guns over there and had a real party Grin (No,wouldnt have shot anyone just would have held the guns up and said"Um excuse me but I do believe someone has my camera" Wink Yes,I would have! Wink

I told ya'll ....my life is always strange...but not as much so since I bought the guns Wink

(The friend paid me for the camera,as it was new, but I never got another one...not yet)

2002 Suzuki Savage-Stock.Windshield,Saddle bags,Hwy Bars,Tank Bib.Custom Paint.
  IP Logged
FreeSpirit
Serious Thumper

Joy is my Compass !

North Georgia
Reply #604 - 08/05/08 at 21:36:56

Bobbert wrote on 08/05/08 at 18:08:04:
FreeSpirit wrote on 08/04/08 at 21:26:57:
(Surgerys)But the good news is....after the surgerys tomorrow we're going to go pick up our pain meds from the pharmacy,some great to go food and go watch rental comedy's/DVD's on the big TV in twin lounge chairs.....we'll be so goofy we wont care,at least for awhile....LOL.

He had a girl actually moving over lanes on a expressway(went over 3 lanes)came into his lane and hit him....knocked him off his bike,going 60-65mph.
He had 4 witnesses(one a MC rider(stranger) riding behind him) and even a Doctor to stop and help him!!!

He's going to be okay though and has plenty of witnesses...YES!!
He was lucky....only a broken foot,very bad road rash,broken ribs,and sore shoulder. He's making plans for his next bike Wink(His beautiful new bike was totalled)

please tell me that she either stopped or someone got her license plate

With 4 witnesses and a doctor stopped to help him,she actually stopped but believe it or not said the same ol line"I didnt see him"!

Police have the witnesses statement,her statement and info and so far,all is going okay.

Several of the witnesses have called to see how he's doing...and said,they will be in court when the time comes Wink

(I asked my friend to ask their lawyer to see if he could /would it be possible to get her cell phone usage during that time Smiley

IP Logged
Rockin_John
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

+36° 10' , -95° 48'
Reply #605 - 08/05/08 at 22:34:23

I swear that I posted this picture to this thread a week or so ago, but now I have looked through the 20+ pages of posts and can't find my picture/post anywhere. Even had Sluggo look for it with no luck!

So Here Goes Again:

Foreground, my original 87 with less than 8k miles on it which I've been returning to stock; as it is a ringer for the one of front of the Clymer's manual.

In the middle, 99 #1; my daily ride, the 4" long-forked and pull back handlebar bike that is seen in my sig file. And lastly, the one I'm standing in front of on the cycle jack is 99 # 2 which was eating the front belt pulley, so it is now undergoing a sprocket and chain transplant and plans to make a "road cruiser" out of it. Hopes are to add a nice windshield and putt along in comfort at 75mph and 50+ mpg!

What's more fun than a Savage?  Two or three Savages!  Grin

Addition: Sounds of the three bikes:

http://catoosatrading.com/sounds/savages_wip.mp3

« Last Edit: 08/06/08 at 22:44:04 by Rockin_John »  
  IP Logged
Feisty Limited

Blue Suzuki Skies
Shining On Me!

MT
Reply #606 - 08/06/08 at 04:25:03

Ok! Ok!  I will post another picture.  I do have one under My New Blue Su 2000 S40 but I didn't want to be shown up by some girl pic from the internet that no one here knows.  haha This is the result of a photo shoot with my 7 yr old son.  Future photographer.
This was after my awesome cruise of the flathead valley yesterday.

IP Logged
Jimmer

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

NewportPa.
Reply #607 - 08/06/08 at 05:01:30

Good to see that the USAF guys and the SAVAGE seem to be a great fit. Like many I was in the Air Force for 6 years. Did three tours in Vietnam.
I'm honored to have served and would do it again. I'm not sure whether I'm a liberal conservative or a conservative liberal, but I do know I'm a flag waving S.O.B. Take care everyone Ride Proud, Ride Strong,and Ride Safe.
                                                                                   Jimmer

IP Logged
Sandy Koocanusa
Serious Thumper

Don't blame me.
 I didn't vote
for him.

Bigfork, MT
Reply #608 - 08/06/08 at 05:03:25

Hiya Feisty. I'd heard rumors that you were out and about on that thing yesterday.  Wish I could have been there for that.

Rockin' John, you did post that picture, but I think it was in a separate thread with the sounds of each bike included.

Savage: (adj)1. Wild 2. Uncivilized : Primitive 3. Ferocious 4. Cruel or merciless : Brutal --- Webster's. (n.) 1. A motorcycle named for its seat.--- Sandy's unabridged
jlmorton@centurytel.net jlmorton@centurytel.net   IP Logged
Feisty Limited

Blue Suzuki Skies
Shining On Me!

MT
Reply #609 - 08/06/08 at 05:37:46

Howdy!
Yup.  would be nice to have a riding partner someday.  
Alone is good sometimes too.  You know.  One with the wind, one with the bike, meditation, peace of mind, whatever!

IP Logged
FreeSpirit
Serious Thumper

Joy is my Compass !

North Georgia
Reply #610 - 08/06/08 at 22:16:44

Sandy Koocanusa wrote on 08/06/08 at 05:03:25:
Hiya Feisty. I'd heard rumors that you were out and about on that thing yesterday.  Wish I could have been there for that.

Rockin' John, you did post that picture, but I think it was in a separate thread with the sounds of each bike included.

Sandy....plan a ride with Feisty and Kay one day....you know "Girls Just Want To Have FUN Wink

IP Logged
Rockin_John
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

+36° 10' , -95° 48'
Reply #611 - 08/06/08 at 22:41:36

Ahh... Thanks for the reminder Sandy. I recall now that since I had the audio attached I put the picture in its own thread and never put it here...  Anyways, the picture of the bikes and me is in this thread now too and here's the audio (sounds) of the three bikes:

http://catoosatrading.com/sounds/savages_wip.mp3

IP Logged
Feisty Limited

Blue Suzuki Skies
Shining On Me!

MT
Reply #612 - 08/07/08 at 06:31:29

FreeSpirit wrote on 08/06/08 at 22:16:44:

Sandy....plan a ride with Feisty and Kay one day....you know "Girls Just Want To Have FUN Wink

Hi Free Spirit.  Guess what?  The poor guy has tried but there is always something to put a damper on our fun.  So Kay & I are planning a trip down the swan valley together.  Hmmmm I wonder if this is news to him?? haha
My husband is trying to buy a savage in spokane this weekend and Kay is uppin the power to an s40/savage and when that works out then all of us can go.

IP Logged
FreeSpirit
Serious Thumper

Joy is my Compass !

North Georgia
Reply #613 - 08/07/08 at 06:36:32

Feisty Limited wrote on 08/07/08 at 06:31:29:
FreeSpirit wrote on 08/06/08 at 22:16:44:

Hi Free Spirit.  Guess what?  The poor guy has tried but there is always something to put a damper on our fun.  So Kay & I are planning a trip down the swan valley together.  Hmmmm I wonder if this is news to him?? haha
My husband is trying to buy a savage in spokane this weekend and Kay is uppin the power to an s40/savage and when that works out then all of us can go.

Ohhhhh, I think that's a great idea....a girl only trip! At least every so often  Smiley
Like once a week,or twice a week or three times,etc Smiley

IP Logged
T Mack 1 - FSO
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

sold 2001 LS650 for
a 1986 XLH1100

Emmaus,Pa
Reply #614 - 08/07/08 at 06:42:18

Looking at the pict's we sure do have a diverse crowd.

I wonder what it would look like with "Feisty Limited" standing next to "Paminator".  I think it's camera angle but it looks like "Paminator" is almost ready to go tippy toes while "Feisty Limited" looks like she could stride over the bike.

Engineers design things, Technicians make them work.
---
30% of being mechanical is confidence/30% is knowing to go slow when needed/30% is looking repeatedly at what you have/10% is dumb luck Wink
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 177
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/27/24 at 02:23:39

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Introduce Yourself (NOT THE PLACE FOR QUESTIONS)

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.