Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 177
Send Topic Print
Introduce Yourself (NOT THE PLACE FOR QUESTIONS) (Read 41320 times)
billyhill
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Introduce Yourself (NOT THE PLACE FOR QUESTION
Reply #1395 - 01/18/12 at 10:34:05

hi
im also from b.c. canada
this is a very informative site!
thanx 4 having me here!
nice bike scusie

IP Logged
scroop

Good grief, not
again!!!

western PA
Reply #1396 - 01/18/12 at 17:58:07

Welcome to the family everyone.  It's good to see you bringing the boy up proper, bikertrash.  THINK SPRING!!!

Ride free!
  IP Logged
bikertrash

another bad example

Ogden, Illinois
Reply #1397 - 01/18/12 at 18:47:34

Thanks!  I think I have a future hooligan on my hands. Grin Grin Grin

If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space.
  IP Logged
scusiesavage
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #1398 - 01/18/12 at 19:52:04

thanks hillbilly!!!my hubby is working hard on it!!

IP Logged
scusiesavage
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #1399 - 01/18/12 at 19:52:45

oops sry billyhill

IP Logged
nodnarbing
YaBB Newbies

Jacksonville, Fl
Reply #1400 - 01/19/12 at 11:35:45

Hey everyone from Jax, Fl. Just bought a '98 savage and glad to have found this website. Look forward to talking with everyone more.

98, dyna muff, iridium sparky, raptor, more to come
  IP Logged
Tinfoil-Jim
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Just outside of Stillwater, Ok
Reply #1401 - 01/19/12 at 12:00:19

As for my first post here I just wanted to say "HEY" to everyone here and thanks for letting me in!

About me:  I am a 42 years old, and live just outside of Oklahoma City (by a few miles).  I have kids that range in age of 23 years old to 6 years old, and I brag about them all the time.  I have a beautiful wife that I am very protective over, so tread lightly, Grin.  I like to twist wrenches on cars and bikes but can never get very far on the bikes that I already had.  I have restored/rebuilt an antique tractor, that now runs better than some of the others that I have seen restored.  I watch cartoons with my kids and enjoy being outside.  I have a new years resolution to loose some weight so the bike does not have to work so hard to roll down the road, and that is going slowly.

About my bikes:  I was given an 1981 Yamaha 750 Custom, but could not find enough parts for it to get it up and running.  Had thought about restoring an old CB350 that used to belong to my mother-in-law.  The bike had sat in a farring house for over 25 years and was in pretty bad shape.  Again, had a hell of a time trying to find parts.  Then the economy took a dump and that had to get put on hold.  Then I stumbled upon this 2002 Savage and had to give it a new home.  It had 6400+ miles on it when I got it back in September and it has 7600+ now!  the only thing that I have had to have done to it since my initial investment was a problem with the petcock.  But now I have to take it back to the shop for a new rear tire.  I had a blow out on Monday afternoon when I went for a ride.  That was a fun experience, let me tell you! Shocked

I am still learning the bike as this is the first bike that I have ever owned/operated and the first time that I have actually ridden in over 20 years!  So far this old fart has kept the shinny side up and the greasy side down.  Just can't wait to get my tire ordered and back on the bike.

Thanks for having me here.  I look forward to eventually contributing to the vast wealth of knowledge that is already here.

Jim B Cheesy .

IP Logged
scusiesavage
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #1402 - 01/19/12 at 12:27:02

welcome both of you Smiley

my_bike_003.jpg
  IP Logged
scroop

Good grief, not
again!!!

western PA
Reply #1403 - 01/21/12 at 16:17:31

Nice lookin' machine, scus.  The Savage is an all-around great bike that is very reliable and easy to maintain.  It's got a great feel to it and you'll have a lot of good times running all over those hills around you.

Ride free!
  IP Logged
scusiesavage
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #1404 - 01/21/12 at 17:41:29

i am looking forward to riding it!!just putting a few tweeks to it,new tires and paint job,hopefully a little touch of pink somewhere lol.thanks!! Smiley

IP Logged
Nick Z
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #1405 - 02/11/12 at 09:24:37

Hey Everyone, I'm Nick - I'm a 25 yr old editor of a travel website & photographer, in Florida right now, but my position on the map changes pretty often....have always wanted to start riding and finally just got an 87 Savage for what I think was a good price on Craigslist. Under 7000 miles, runs well, mostly stock. The horn button wasn't working, but I fixed that last night so now that I can beep-beep at the bad drivers here I feel much safer

savage2.jpg
WWW   IP Logged
Savage_Rob
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Mechanically
Inclined Amateur

Texas (Dallas area)
Reply #1406 - 02/11/12 at 09:39:01

Welcome!

1998|MAC muffler|ceramic coated header|K&N air filter|Amal Mk2 carb|Odyssey battery|iridium plug|NC windshield|Dunlop 491s|Superbrace|EBC brake rotor|12.5" Progressive shocks|Kuryakyn ISO grips
Savage_Rob RidingTX   IP Logged
Nick Z
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #1407 - 02/11/12 at 09:45:15

Thanks Rob! Reading through all the old forum posts now, lots of great stuff here

WWW   IP Logged
armydad
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #1408 - 02/17/12 at 19:50:59

Hi Everyone. I have been reading for about 2 years and love the forum so I finally decided to join. I am 54 years old and have been riding for37 years. I live in Satsuma, Florida so I ride year round. I am married and have 3 children and 3 grandchildren. I currently own a 96 savage which I have done in a military theme. I will post pictures soon and look forward to any input. I ride it 300 to 400 miles a week.
Looking forward to meeting everyone and sharing ideas.
Wayne aka armydad

IMG_20120121_134221.jpg
  IP Logged
joeyzaza

1970 ski doo one
lung,1996 savage one
lung

worcester Ma.
Reply #1409 - 02/25/12 at 08:17:53

Hi everyone !!! I've posted a few times and it has been a great help.

I'm Joe or "joeyzaza". I have a red 1996 savage. It's only my second bike. But I've had a great time with this machine. It's light and nimble and has been simply awesome this past fall riding in new england foliage over the historic backroads. I just did some sleek mirrors and chrome   Now I have a jardine exhaust, k&n filter, and a jet kit waiting to be put in. I'm glad I found this site and really hope to meet some other riders from massachusettes area to ride with.

1996 savage, Jardine slip on, k&n air filter, Lancer jet set, 155 main, 55 pilot, 2.5 turns mixture screw, Low profile chrome l.e.d turn signals, 12,000 miles and looks new!
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 177
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/25/24 at 04:21:50

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Introduce Yourself (NOT THE PLACE FOR QUESTIONS)

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.