Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 177
Send Topic Print
Introduce Yourself (NOT THE PLACE FOR QUESTIONS) (Read 41320 times)
Sleazy Rider
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Introduce Yourself (NOT THE PLACE FOR QUESTION
Reply #1335 - 07/06/11 at 12:20:02

Hi, I'm Graeme age 57 from Nottingham England. I've just aquired a purple '87 on Ebay. I'm 6ft 3in so the bike does feel a bit small but I bought it to do the RYCA convertion. We shall see........

IP Logged
PASavage3
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #1336 - 07/07/11 at 13:02:02

My name is Ken and I just purchased my 1st bike on Tuesday (a 99 Suzuki Savage 650) . It needs a lil work but I cant complain for the deal I got on it.

IP Logged
oldskool
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Oregon
Reply #1337 - 07/08/11 at 16:00:27

Noob here. Just picked up a '96 that needs a little attention.  Already read through a bunch of the tech stuff.  Great site.

Steve

Steve
  IP Logged
sgtsampay
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #1338 - 07/09/11 at 16:54:26

Hi all. today I just bought my second bike, a 2006 S40 with 3464miles on her. I have been reading lots up on the forums about how to fix her up. I look forward to making her into a nice cruser.

IP Logged
markS
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #1339 - 07/10/11 at 20:06:13

Hello all - New to the board. My bike is up for sale - see it in the Market Place.

IP Logged
scroop

Good grief, not
again!!!

western PA
Reply #1340 - 07/11/11 at 14:35:54

What?!?  Selling a Savage? :'(  Who let this guy in the gate?  Let's get him! Angry  

I did check out the bike.  Nice looking machine.  I hope that it finds a good home.

Ride free!
  IP Logged
uebermann
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #1341 - 07/11/11 at 17:18:59

Howdy,

I'm Dan and in Tyler, TX.  Just bought a 2002 a couple months ago and been riding nearly every day and have the bruises on my butt to prove it.  Finally got a seat cushion a couple weeks ago but I'm not sure its going to work for me.

IP Logged
berg
YaBB Newbies

I shower naked

Brisbane, AU
Reply #1342 - 07/12/11 at 20:37:47

G'day, Berg here. Joined the site to get some tech info and have struck gold with this site and forum, absolutely love it. I am on the RYCA list so hope you still talk to people like us. I am sure I will have some questions not already covered.
I live in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia and the effort we must go through to get a Savage is monumental. They were never sold here in OZ, so you need to import your own (an 8 week essay in itself).
She arrived last week and I am now in the middle of compliance and registration issues. Spirits are still high as Ryan tells me my RYCA bits are ready to ship this week. woohoo
Cheesy

IP Logged
ShaneSchoolie
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #1343 - 07/13/11 at 07:06:57

Hey everybody I'm new around here. Names Joel and I live in beautiful Santa Monica, CA. Don't have a S40 yet but will be buying one in the next few weeks for my next bobber project bike. Been riding since I was 18 and I'm 26 now. The S40 will be my 4th street bike I will have owned, started with a 01 SV650 but last year realized I don't have the self control when it comes to speed so sold that and now have 82 Suzuki GS750 project bike and my 73 Honda CB500F is my daily driver. Also have a 77 yamaha IT400 and 99 YZ400F for fun in the dirt. Stoked to be on this forum looks like a pretty good place to hang! I love pictures so as I start my S40 project expect lots of pictures.

IP Logged
jhnzeig
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #1344 - 07/16/11 at 14:30:42

I have owned my 86 savage since 2003. It was my first street bike. I had owned numerous dirt bikes and wanted to get out on the street. Since buying my Savage, I have owned Yamaha R6 and R1 and a Honda RC51. All of them have left my garage, except for the savage. I have to admit that the bike has been collecting dust. But this week I have started the process of tearing it down and preparing for the CS-1 kit. I think that this will prove to be the best bike for trolling around the city streets of Asheville NC. I look forward to documenting the build, sharing the progress, and of corse, getting help along the way.

Happy to be here,
Jhnzeig

IP Logged
Silpinge
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #1345 - 07/17/11 at 13:23:13

Hi, everyone.
My name is Kenny and I live in southern Sweden.
This spring I bought a -97 Savage with only 6000 miles on the meter.
I have mounted on a kit from "Blue Bobber Collar" and now it's so cool.

« Last Edit: 10/18/11 at 12:40:54 by Silpinge »  
  IP Logged
Cloudyday
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #1346 - 07/20/11 at 19:03:44

Hi all, another new guy here.  Just bought an '06 S40 with 7100 miles on it, my first bike!  Enjoying getting familiar with it and getting used to riding.  I'm sure I will have a lot of questions in the months to come.  This looks like a great forum, busy, knowledgeable members, friendly.  Looking forward to being a part of it.  I'm 55 years old and live in Independence, MO. Thanks for having me!

IP Logged
Jasonb1355
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

New Jersey
Reply #1347 - 07/22/11 at 08:15:09

I've been lurking here for a while, thank you for all the info.  I have a beautiful yellow savage that I bought in 2000/2001 but sat in a corner of the garage for the last few years. Took the easy stuff off, cleaned the carb (then took it to the shop for them to replace parts on it) and got her running again the other night. Depending on time and money I plan on turning it into something this winter but I have not decided what (bobber, cafe, scrambler...).

1994 Savage
2006 Yamaha Stratoliner
  IP Logged
Haggis
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Dundee, Scotland
Reply #1348 - 07/27/11 at 05:27:25

Hello everyone, My name is Dee (short for Doreen Angry, but only my mum ever called me that :'(). I am from Scotland hence the user name, well it is our national dish.  I have just bought a purple 1993 Savage from ebay and am excpecting delivery next week from the South of England.  I thought this might just be the place to get all the answers I'm looking for about my new toy!! So will be rooting around the boards quite a bit and posting questiuons that I can't find an  answer for!

IP Logged
buttgoat1
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #1349 - 07/27/11 at 09:17:27

Welcome all

There is likely no situation that somehow hasn't been addressed on this forum.  There is a wealth of knowledge and experience here.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 177
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/25/24 at 00:27:32

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Introduce Yourself (NOT THE PLACE FOR QUESTIONS)

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.