Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Started right up after storage (Read 2 times)
barb36jack31
2005 No Login

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Heathrow, FL
Started right up after storage
07/15/07 at 04:37:05

Returned to Maine from Florida this week and took my 2005 S40 out of a 10 month storage.  Had put her away with fresh oil and filter, tank filled with high test and Stabil (2 oz.), battery removed and put on a Battery Tender.

Water level in battery had not dropped at all over the 10 month period, and my digital tester showed it to be at full strength.  Installed the battery, switched the pet thingy to PRI, pulled out the choke all the way and hit the starter. Second rotation she fired right up and at half choke settlrd into a stady idle.  Cpuldn't have been better!

Went for a short blast through the two lane twisties we have up here and I still haven't gotton the grin off my face.  It was good for my soul!

Jack H.

05 S40 , air needle adjustment, white spacer, 152.5 main jet, K&N filter, SuperTrapp muffler, Progressive shocks , sissy bar off
  IP Logged
azjay
Serious Thumper

aridzona...        
            its a
dry heat

Re: Started right up after storage
Reply #1 - 07/15/07 at 07:25:58

good for you, it sounds like you've got the savage at the wrong end of your interstate activities, 10mos in FLA sounds like a lot of riding being missed out on, maybe you NEED two  Grin

dyna muff,1/2 spacer,152.5,55,drilled air box,idle mix,spark plug door,harley bars & seat,spitfire windshield,turn signal,dunlops,man.pethingy,ISO pegs,engine cage,hiway pegs,support 81
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/01/24 at 08:33:20

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Started right up after storage

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.