Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Little Carb Help Please (Read 2 times)
Mister_Breeze
YaBB Newbies

Little Carb Help Please
07/09/07 at 05:43:21

Did the valve adjustment the other day thanks to the help I got here. Think it will go a lot faster next time, but at least I know it was done right.

Thing is I guess I didn't pay as much attention as I thought I did. When I put the PIA gas tank back on and rode it, I think I smell gas fumes now. Start looking around and now second guessing myself on the route of the two vent hoses ( guessing here) on each side of the carb. One goes up under the tank and the other under the seat. Is this right or does it even matter? No visable signs of fuel leakage so I'm guessing fumes. Any ideas?
Thanks

IP Logged
Reelthing
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Fish or ride that is
the question

Houston,Tx
Re: Little Carb Help Please
Reply #1 - 07/09/07 at 05:48:57

original location is into the frame under the tank - and your not seeing any fuel any where? - check your oil it's not suddenly higher that you expect?

IP Logged
Mister_Breeze
YaBB Newbies

Re: Little Carb Help Please
Reply #2 - 07/09/07 at 10:00:13

No not seeing any fuel

thanks for the tip on the oil.....didn't look there, but I kinda doubt it as it's an 06 with 800 miles.

Since I had one of them routed under the seat and it was kinda next to my leg, I was hoping it was fumes, but don't know. When the wife brings it home from work I'll give it another gander.

Thanks

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/23/24 at 03:30:15

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Little Carb Help Please

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.