Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
updated pic (Read 14 times)
splash07
Serious Thumper

Charleston, SC
updated pic
06/03/07 at 20:45:28

work in progress, filling yall in on the build. waitin on the blue bonnie themed paint.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy
Ex Member

Re: updated pic
Reply #1 - 06/04/07 at 03:08:20

I like where the bike is at least as much as I like the bike. Both are way cool. As much as I get away with, I don't think I will even try getting away with parking the bike in the living room.

IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #2 - 06/04/07 at 05:37:05

Yep, even if I could get mine up all the steps there would not be space enough to put it in the room.
Besides, as soon as my wife saw it the "glow of the feeling" would be gone in a flash.  I am doing good to have this little parts room.

IP Logged
vroom1776
Serious Thumper

Reply #3 - 06/04/07 at 15:03:33

gotta move that breather fitler so it's ABOVE the engine.

otherwise, COOl!

IP Logged
BornOnFire
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 06/04/07 at 19:02:44

justin_o_guy wrote on 12/31/69 at 16:00:06:
I like where the bike is at least as much as I like the bike. Both are way cool. As much as I get away with, I don't think I will even try getting away with parking the bike in the living room.

You must not be married.... Tongue

IP Logged
Stimpy - FSO
Serious Thumper

SuzukisSavage Int'l
Division

Germany - formerly SD, SoCal
Reply #5 - 06/05/07 at 00:50:31

Bike in the living room, love it.

Grin What can I say, I get screamed at for simply forgetting to put my helm, jacket &/or boots away in the closet. I really should service the bike indoors next time. Vivat la révolution! Vivat l'émancipation!

Nice bike BTW.

Recently sold 97'savage (change of residence) - looking to buy another - just bought a temp, a great SR125 called 'methadone'
WWW Stimpy - FSO   IP Logged
sparkett

never ride faster
than your guardian
angel flys!

central florida
Reply #6 - 06/05/07 at 10:26:08

mine will come in the dinning room if we get a hurricain! Grin

1987 pet thingy, dyna muffler,dyna jet carb,K&N cone filter, still working on her!
  IP Logged
skatnbnc
Serious Thumper

Spinning Pink

New Bern NC
Reply #7 - 06/05/07 at 13:39:29

bike not only in the living room, but sitting half on the hardwood floor, half on the oriental carpet. And the part over the carpet is the potential-oil-leak-section. Sweeet.  Wink

I guess I had better start making a ramp to get my Suzi up the back steps into my living room in preparation for the hurricane season...good a time as any to get some carb work done.  Cheesy

2006 LS650, HD pipe, Tkat fork brace, elkhide handgrips, badge-free zone, gel seat w/riser, silverblue, the one in FRONT of you, flying the Kings Colours
  IP Logged
splash07
Serious Thumper

Charleston, SC
Reply #8 - 06/07/07 at 22:16:14

I am not not married, the rug has gone to nuts anyway. I didnt really drive the bike into the living room, I got it as far as the kitchen then took it apart to do some maintnence and a top end rebiuld, then it just sort of made its way to the living room. (It was in the way when i wanted to cook anything)

IP Logged
Savage_Rob
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Mechanically
Inclined Amateur

Texas (Dallas area)
Reply #9 - 06/08/07 at 06:01:59

splash07 wrote on 12/31/69 at 16:00:06:
I am not not married...

I too am "not not married", though I'm fairly sure my wife would prefer I refer to it simply as "married".

1998|MAC muffler|ceramic coated header|K&N air filter|Amal Mk2 carb|Odyssey battery|iridium plug|NC windshield|Dunlop 491s|Superbrace|EBC brake rotor|12.5" Progressive shocks|Kuryakyn ISO grips
Savage_Rob RidingTX   IP Logged
tuxedo

medium pimpin.

Hot Springs, AR
Reply #10 - 06/08/07 at 07:03:36

I have approval from the boss to put a ramp on the back steps this winter and push the bike through the house to the front porch.  Gotta put up tarps to close off a workspace.

I have a front porch approximately the size of a semi-trailer.  And a rug to go under Glenn.

I like persons better than principles, and I like persons with no principles better than anything else in the world.

86 Savage
  IP Logged
tuxedo

medium pimpin.

Hot Springs, AR
Reply #11 - 06/08/07 at 07:05:39

Savage_Rob wrote on 12/31/69 at 16:00:06:
I too am "not not married", though I'm fairly sure my wife would prefer I refer to it simply as "married".

As Mitch Hedberg said, "I don't have a girlfriend. I just know a girl who would get really mad if she heard me say that."

I like persons better than principles, and I like persons with no principles better than anything else in the world.

86 Savage
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/24/24 at 05:32:29

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › updated pic

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.