Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Solo seat and luggage rack-06 (Read 9 times)
Mister_Breeze
YaBB Newbies

Solo seat and luggage rack-06
05/17/07 at 17:14:06

Sorry if I'm being repetitive........I did do a search first.

Anyone try a solo seat and a fender luggage rack on the newer S40. Any idea what might work?

Wife is only 5' 1" and likes the leg room of the stock seat, but maybe juice up the look a bit with the solo and a rack, instead of the sissy bar and rack combo.

Ever try a HD Hugger seat???

Any help for the 06 seat and maybe a rack would be appreciated.

IP Logged
Max_Morley
Serious Thumper

LT650 Luxury Touring
& sidecar rig

Moses Lake. WA
Re: Solo seat and luggage rack-06
Reply #1 - 05/17/07 at 21:32:14

Both my 96 and B-i-L's 87 have a rack in place of the pillion seat. Rattle around a cycle salvage yard and find what you want and then make it fit. A Honda CT 90/110 one works great, the one on B-i-L's was part of the deal and it may have been an HD Sportser option. Mine came from a slavage yard and is bolts to a piece of bar stock that is welded to the cut off sissy bar and then the front is supported by the old pillion seat cushions. B-i-L is bolted to the front 2 fender support bolts and welded at the back to the cut off ssisy bar. they both have trunks with the quicl detack options mini is GIVI and his is JCWhitney.  I always thought if I was going for looks the one off a Honda Cub would look neat. Mine is an errand runner with hard bags so I needed function over form. Max

Max at Thumper Acres. '96 Savage bagger, '03 Savage w/Cozy sidecar for wifeni.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/23/24 at 02:15:48

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Solo seat and luggage rack-06

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.