problems with petthingy (Read 1 times)
Rockin_John
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

+36° 10' , -95° 48'
Re: problems with petthingy
Reply #15 - 04/13/07 at 13:27:48

Reelthing wrote on 12/31/69 at 16:00:04:
ah yes the magic of that slot - anything you drop within 5feet is likely to end up in there

That's why it is nicknamed the "Black Hole!" There is a gravity field around it that will suck in any free falling object.  Wink

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #16 - 04/13/07 at 17:15:32

Thanks all for your help and guidence- I gave up my roach clip in vietnam- 122 rockets make an interesting explosion when you are in the "right place."   Will get out there tomorrow before the next Spring time snow storm and get her cleaned up.  Serowbot- will try your method- I do have forceps..a benny from working with a MD.
As an aside- actually the beginning, I think it was the petthingy that was leaking..of all things, must have jarred it loose when removing the tank for the spacer mod.  Have put some fuel in, no leak yet- but will have to get  the above taken care of before a test drive.
Thanks again evryone. Cheesy

IP Logged
Savage_Greg
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Don't go around your
ass to reach your
elbow...

SW Washington State
Reply #17 - 04/14/07 at 08:37:58

Try turning the bike over and using anti-gravity to get it out, unless you have really really curved forceps.

An air hose and nozzle might be handy too...just cover your eyes from all the dead bug parts flying out Roll Eyes

Of course, in the time that it takes to write a reply, you could have removed the starter.  Ask Stinger, I removed his the other day Tongue

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/23/24 at 19:18:03

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › problems with petthingy

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.