Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Well its done........ (Read 5 times)
Ray_in_Kingwood
Ex Member

Well its done........
12/19/06 at 08:58:38

Just got the inspection completed, went to the Suzuki joint and got an oil filter, changed the oil.......I ALWAYS change O rings...so I replaced them anyway...for just .86 cents why would anyone even take the chance.... Put in some 20-50 premium oil (non synthetic).. Took the oriiginal filter apart to check within the pleats......darn near 'nuthin'......I like it~

This was the first oil change....

...Got the idle where I want it....

...It was about 16 miles to the dealer and I decided to take the freeway.....Did 65 no problem.

This lil' scooter is FUN...

..I am sure my boy will have a great time on it....I have noticed that if I coordinated my shift points correctly and allowed the bike to slow me down with engine compression vs the brake 'an slammin the throttle down......I  can 100 percent eliminate the backfire issue.

My gripes.....Pain in the ass to start in terms of where the key is located.....On my Wing its right  in front of ya where its 'sposed to be...I think its mainly an ol fart thing.

Seat got hard for me in no time.......of course I am spoiled on that eazy chair I have on my Wing. His 16 year old ass will probably think its fine. My 50 sumthin' wrinkled ol leathery butt is spoiled....

Other than that....no problems. Plenty of power in my opinion....... Grin

IP Logged
Reelthing
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Fish or ride that is
the question

Houston,Tx
Re: Well its done........
Reply #1 - 12/19/06 at 09:50:41

look into the seat lift mod if you haven't already - helps some - keeps you from slides onto the tank in the unlikely event a 16yr would be into rapid stops at times and puts your wider part on the seats wider part

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/22/24 at 23:31:45

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Well its done........

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.