Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
So long to my Savage- wishing her many happy miles (Read 8 times)
Banger

Carpe Zookem

Tennessee, USA
Re: So long to my Savage- wishing her many happy m
Reply #15 - 10/30/06 at 09:22:54

Tim_C wrote on 12/31/69 at 16:00:10:
Congrats on the new bike,Banger...have enjoyed your posts...come back and visit...you did clue the new owner to this site,didnt you?

Oh, I forgot to take the owner's manual with me when I traded off Zook, so I'm writing the website on the inside of the cover before I hand it back off to the dealership where I traded. I'll make sure and point them at the forum. It's been too helpful for me, as an owner of the bike, not to pay the future owners such a favor as directing them to this place.

Regards,
Banger
========

WWW   IP Logged
mornhm - FSO
Serious Thumper

HMMM

Reply #16 - 10/30/06 at 12:00:21

Be safe on your new ride. (They're easier to enjoy that way) Stick around, no one has thrown me off yet, and I sold my Savage in the spring.

IP Logged
Fido_the_Cat

" If you don't
ask, They can't say
no!"

Harrisburg PA
Reply #17 - 10/30/06 at 19:05:46

Hello and Welcome HeresPaco.
Good Bye Zook. Ride Well!
Hay Banger. No one asked you to leave. Your experience and knowledge are great assets to this forum. Sure life happens and we get on with our lives and the clock continues to run. Remember your welcome this side of the rock anytime. Treat your new steede well, she will always bring you home.

Follow me into the twisties.... I'll wait for you on the other side.
  IP Logged
Banger

Carpe Zookem

Tennessee, USA
Reply #18 - 11/01/06 at 15:50:12

Thanks. I plan on sticking around..."lurking" if you will.

Now it's just a matter of overcoming the cold, rainy weather and figuring out how to get rid of all the little bugs that come from sitting in a barn the majority of this bike's 20-year lifespan. It starts misfiring pretty often, usually once it's up to proper operating temperature. Gonna change the oil and filter, then the fuel filter (which is in the tank-- not the easiest to get to), and depending on whether those things do any good, I'll replace plugs and wires next.

But mostly, I think it's just a matter of knocking off the cobwebs. How fitting, then, that I've been doing it over Halloween.

Regards,
Banger
========

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/25/24 at 01:30:52

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › So long to my Savage- wishing her many happy miles

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.