Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
fuel inj to fix cv carb blues (Read 1 times)
azjay
Serious Thumper

aridzona...        
            its a
dry heat

fuel inj to fix cv carb blues
10/26/06 at 14:56:00

we brought this home for debby today, she is not quite ready to trade up, but the deal was too good to pass up, so i'll have to test it occasionally for her Grin

1997 HD road king, 80" 5spd, many blingbling options

dyna muff,1/2 spacer,152.5,55,drilled air box,idle mix,spark plug door,harley bars & seat,spitfire windshield,turn signal,dunlops,man.pethingy,ISO pegs,engine cage,hiway pegs,support 81
  IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Re: fuel inj to fix cv carb blues
Reply #1 - 10/26/06 at 17:37:27

nice scoot!! remember one thing it dont   maneuver half as good as the  ls 650.. my friend endoed his road king tryin to keep up with me in the canyon.....

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
azjay
Serious Thumper

aridzona...        
            its a
dry heat

Re: fuel inj to fix cv carb blues
Reply #2 - 10/27/06 at 05:46:51

true story, i ride an fxr which handles quite well, and has plenty of power/weight (itll pick up the front tire through the first 3 gears), and will certainly give the smaller bikes a good chase underneath a good rider.  Grin the roadking is just a big heavy highway cruiser. heavy so the wind doesn't blow it around, slung low so you dont fight the weight, long wheel base to keep it straight, and air suspended to provide plenty of rider comfort and adjustability for cargo. i am deffinately NOT ready to give up my hot rod bike for that type of ride, but it'll be excellent for debby.
 out here on the flat southern desert, we dont have any canyons, and we can only dream of curvacious roadways :'(  
  unfortunately your freind found out the hard way, every rider must know their own limits, ride their own ride, and not allow the pressure to keep up, cause them to get in over their head, or they may end up on their head. debby is a very conciencious rider, and i'm sure she'll take to the big bike as well as she did the suzi

dyna muff,1/2 spacer,152.5,55,drilled air box,idle mix,spark plug door,harley bars & seat,spitfire windshield,turn signal,dunlops,man.pethingy,ISO pegs,engine cage,hiway pegs,support 81
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/24/24 at 03:25:38

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › fuel inj to fix cv carb blues

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.