Send Topic Print
Hey all, been a while. (Read 1 times)
Setral
2005 No Login

Ressurection

KC Missouri
Hey all, been a while.
07/13/06 at 07:09:19

Yeah, its been quite a while, after I was last working on the bike, I've changed 3 jobs and have moved twice.

The bike still isn't up to running, infact after it sat for 8 months or so, it doesn't want to start. Battery on a charger shows full charge, just getting a clicking or not firing. Figure I'll replace the spark plug and try it again. (Of course thats after I get my truck fixed).

Still have the brand new tires I bought back then, haven't gotten the mounted, got the new gas tank on, though still mad at the ebayer that sold it claiming it was perfect, and it had a dent, then refused to admit it was their fault. And I still have 4 quarts of Delo 400, infact two weeks ago, went up and picked up the bike and all my parts from the parents place and took it to my new residence.

Soo umm yeah, Hi! I might get it running this year, who knows. Although it seems when my working area was cleaned up for me, I ended up missing a few screws, so have to hunt them down as of right now my seat is NOT mounted, and my repair manual is MIA.

http://www.bikepics.com/members/setral/87savage/
100% Stock, needs a little work and another bath
WWW   IP Logged
sluggo
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

big singles lead,
twins follow the
pack

moses lake washington
Re: Hey all, been a while.
Reply #1 - 07/13/06 at 13:37:04

make the time, put the darn thing together.  Grin  and ride, ride, ride.

SINGLES RULE, HARLEYS DROOL

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/23/24 at 14:29:59

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Hey all, been a while.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.