Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hagon shocks 255mm short? (Read 8 times)
Odar

Odars ride

Stockholm Sweden
Hagon shocks 255mm short?
06/06/06 at 13:57:06

I did look at Hagons site and found that they had a shock that was 255 mm  810 inch)long, but the one for the Savage was 280 mm. (11 inch)
I did send a mail to them and asked about the 255mm shocks if it was possible to get that one for a Savage.
Original is 267mm (10 1/5 inch)
Has anyone test this 255mm shocks?

Here is what I wrote and the answer from Hagon:

Hi
I was wondering hove long is the shocks with partnumber 28001 to the Suzuki Savage?
I saw that you have one shock that is 255 mm, do that one fit the Savage, that one would lower the savage about 1/2 inch or 1,25 cm.
Do you have any shorter ones say 9 1/2 inch or can you make them? If so what price?
It has been a lot of discussions about shorter shocks for the Savage on all forums over the years, but it sems like no one made shorter ones, you could be the answer to all thes questions if you made one.
Hope for a possitive answer.
Best regards Odar in Sweden

Hello Lasse,

Our standard 28001's are 280mm long.

It would be possible to build the shocks at 255mm but  you would need to check that these units would not create clearance issues around the rear tyre.

If bottomed the 255mm dampers would have a length of only 200mm. You must allow for this in your thinking.

Regards,

Pete Leech, Sales

Odar
Stockholm Sweden
WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/25/24 at 06:27:52

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Hagon shocks 255mm short?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.