Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Suzuki Savage Forward/Seat mods? (Read 8 times)
jonny chicago

Suzuki Savage Forward/Seat mods?
04/12/06 at 20:04:29

Thank you everyone for your responses on my other post about if the savage was the right size for me!  Its greatly appreciated!  Im probably going to purchase it, just a matter of finding one for sale!  

OK....I have just a few more questions about the mods though:

First, what is a forward control mod?  Does this cost money? Can i do it myself, if i choose?  Im new to all this so as much information you guys/girls could give me on these forward mod controls would be great!

Also, what kind of super simple seat mods can i do?  Does this also cost money? And can i do it myself?  As much information about this is also appreciated!

Thank you very much for your time!

Sincerely

Jon Grin

IP Logged
steelwolf
Serious Thumper

"I'm a cowboy,
on a steel horse I
ride."

Trinity, NC
Re: Suzuki Savage Forward/Seat mods?
Reply #1 - 04/12/06 at 20:36:44

Seat mod is about as simple as it gets. Forward controls a little more complicated but not impossible for the mechanicaly inclined. Seat mod may cost you 5 bucks and 20 mins. Forward control mod moves the controls forward. If done yourself it may be more expensive depending on the materials used and how they are aquired and more time consuming but still cheaper than buying factory forward controls. use the search feature on the site for the directions and pics some of the guys here have done fantastic work and been very nice to show us how. Wink

WWW   IP Logged
DangMan
2005 No Login

Thump thump thump

Denmark
Re: Suzuki Savage Forward/Seat mods?
Reply #2 - 04/13/06 at 04:02:38

I think my forward control set costed around 50$ to make, I had some of the stuff but snaprings and splits and stuff i had to buy ! Just go for it and dont pace yourself, take time and enjoy the work  Cheesy You can find an exelent guide in the tecnical section on how to make the forward control set !

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/02/24 at 04:17:42

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Suzuki Savage Forward/Seat mods?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.