Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
forum display question (Read 0 times)
Mike M
YaBB Newbies

forum display question
03/12/06 at 11:29:08

Is there a way to get the most recent reply to appear first when opening an existing topic?  I've looked through the site and can't figure out how to do it, if it can be done.  Thanks....

IP Logged
Paladin.
Serious Thumper

Hamster

Sunny Southern California
Re: forum display question
Reply #1 - 03/12/06 at 16:47:06

Not that I know of.   but.....

This is a YaBB (Yet another Bulletin Board) and if you click on the link at the bottom of this page it'll take you to the YaBB site which has a forum where the people who know everything there is to know about YaBB reside.  If it is not available mention that you want it and someone might come up with a patch.  Then all you need to do is get John to apply the patch.

WWW   IP Logged
Mike M
YaBB Newbies

Reply #2 - 03/12/06 at 18:01:54

Thanks,  I've looked through the help files and it isn't addressed.  I've been on other YABB that work the same way.  Not a biggie, especially if I'm the only one who would be interested in this option.

IP Logged
USCG Cremeans
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 03/12/06 at 18:57:20

personally i would find the option interesting, when i first arrived here last summer i wondered the same thing but never looked into it...

would love to try it

IP Logged
sluggo
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

big singles lead,
twins follow the
pack

moses lake washington
Reply #4 - 03/12/06 at 19:04:04

i like the way it is, this way  you read a thread from the start.  people like  water and electricity take the path of least resistance. if it easy for people to just read the last few posts, they may not start at the beginning.  it's not that tough to scroll down to the bottom or click on the last page in the thread if you've read the rest of the posts.  

just my opinion, like a bunghole we all got em, they all stink

SINGLES RULE, HARLEYS DROOL

IP Logged
USCG Cremeans
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 03/12/06 at 19:14:37

haha i would most likely keep it this way, but it might be fun to try that way if it were an option.  besides the scroll wheel on my mouse is gunked up like my carb and doesn't like to scroll.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/12/24 at 13:20:50

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › forum display question

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.