Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Brake and turn signal will not light (Read 0 times)
vince95
Ex Member

Brake and turn signal will not light
02/13/06 at 09:37:55

I was getting ready to go for a ride at night and noticed that none of my rear lights were lit up. The brake light work fines when engaging the brakes. Turn signals work too when signaling. All connections appear to be good. Any ideas as to what might cause this problem?  Undecided

IP Logged
Curz
YaBB Newbies
2005 No Login

Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
Re: Brake and turn signal will not light
Reply #1 - 02/13/06 at 09:48:27

Normally the rear turn signals dont light unless signaling.  But the rear brake should be on. Sounds like you have a blown running light element on the rear bulb.  Replace it and cross your fingers.

Curz....
  IP Logged
Richard Amirault

Re: Brake and turn signal will not light
Reply #2 - 02/14/06 at 09:16:01

vince95 wrote on 12/31/69 at 16:00:02:
I was getting ready to go for a ride at night and noticed that none of my rear lights were lit up. The brake light work fines when engaging the brakes. Turn signals work too when signaling. All connections appear to be good. Any ideas as to what might cause this problem?  Undecided  

"...none of my rear lights were lit."   Does that include the registration plate light?

If that still works, then what I think you are saying is that your tail light isn't working.  That bulb is a dual element bulb, and it could be that one half of it (the tail light part) isn't working (open, or blown)

Richard in Boston, MA, USA

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/16/24 at 11:18:16

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Brake and turn signal will not light

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.