Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Old Bike Barn (Read 5 times)
cards385
Ex Member

Old Bike Barn
01/08/06 at 09:38:41

Has anyone ever purchased anything from the Old Bike Barn? I just purchased a petcock rebuild kit and it has been 12 days and they haven't even shipped it yet. They took my money on time though. I have purchased many motorcycle related items online and never had such poor service. I was just wondering if anyone had the same experience that I had.

IP Logged
red2k1
Ex Member

Re: Old Bike Barn
Reply #1 - 01/08/06 at 14:53:40

Cannot comment on OBB, but have had similar or worse experience with Cyclepages.com.

IP Logged
torque
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

2008 nightster,flat
od green and black

rock hill,S.C.
Reply #2 - 01/08/06 at 16:20:17

i have had a hell of a time with scootworks Tongue first it took them a week to process my order then another two weeks to ship it.and they took double the cost out of my account,after i got that cleared up anouther set of bars came,i told ups i didnt want it so they sent it back to scootworks.

IP Logged
RadarORiley
Serious Thumper

No one notices how
you ride until you
fall off.

West Of Weatherford, Texas
Reply #3 - 01/09/06 at 06:26:25

I waited 2 months to get my First Gear Mesh jacket I ordered from RiderWearhouse. & I'm usually not the patient type.

Radar O'Riley
  IP Logged
magicfairy
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 01/19/06 at 16:30:59

I would NEVER deal with Old Bike Barn again.
I bought a front indicator for an Honda NT650. Although listed as the correct part for the bike, the picture didn't look quite right so I emailed them immediately to make sure they shipped the right part. No reply. Sent successive emails, no replies at all.

Wrong part duly arrived (about 4 weeks after they took my money) Once again emailed (I refuse to ring the US from NZ, too expensive) to explain this was not the right part and what to do about it - you guessed it  - no reply.
Thought about sending the part back but given their lack of response knew I'd then be out of pocket and part.  So I gave it to someone that could use it here.
Now I know they have email because they keep spamming me with newsletters , offers etc but all my attempts to contact them have been ignored (not bounced) including several of complaint to sales dept. (I tried all listed email addresses) I know I should put paper to pen but I cannot be bothered.
My partner has bought lots of parts thru http://www.onlineparts.com and has had fantastic service and support.,

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/05/24 at 01:18:45

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Old Bike Barn

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.