Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Make Your Own Forward Controls post has been fixed (Read 5 times)
Savage_Rob
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Mechanically
Inclined Amateur

Texas (Dallas area)
Make Your Own Forward Controls post has been fixed
12/04/05 at 12:14:42

For those of you who wanted to see them, Nightrain has fixed the image links in his post in the technical section.  Take a look when you get a chance.  The note below is from Nightrain.

Mike, thanks for fixing it so quickly.  I guess John sent an email too, huh?  Sorry to hear you sold your Savage but don't be a stranger.  Stop by when you can.

For those of you who like scooters and are new to this board, Mike has several other posts on this board with some very nice pics of some of his restorations.

Quote:
Sorry about that.. I sold the savage and with my new job, I cant vist the board as much as I used to. Thanks John, for the Email. Hope to get a new bike this spring.
I know its no savage, but maybe another vespa
http://www.bikepics.com/pics/pics/vespa-sprint150-70-bikepics-273393.jpg

1998|MAC muffler|ceramic coated header|K&N air filter|Amal Mk2 carb|Odyssey battery|iridium plug|NC windshield|Dunlop 491s|Superbrace|EBC brake rotor|12.5" Progressive shocks|Kuryakyn ISO grips
Savage_Rob RidingTX   IP Logged
torque
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

2008 nightster,flat
od green and black

rock hill,S.C.
Re: Make Your Own Forward Controls post has been f
Reply #1 - 12/04/05 at 12:51:10

me and jim-r used his basic designs,when we made ours,with some of our own ideas,like useing the stock shifter... just cut it in half and welded in a piece of round stock,and i believe our plates are a little longer,we'll post some pics when i'm done painting his bike.

all of nightrains pictures really helped us figure out a lot of tricky spots Grin

p.s  buy enough cutting wheels Wink

IP Logged
Panther
Ex Member

Re: Make Your Own Forward Controls post has been f
Reply #2 - 12/06/05 at 10:11:40

Wouldn't be easier to move the seat far back? If anyone has done this before let me know. It would be a nice mod. Thanks!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 01:34:40

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Make Your Own Forward Controls post has been fixed

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.