Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Help with pet_c_ock vacuum hose (Read 2 times)
Ooh_S40_Shiney
Ex Member

Help with pet_c_ock vacuum hose
11/26/05 at 12:41:02

I replaced my carb with a performance Mikuni VM38 from Lancer, and I don't see where to hook up the pet_c_ock vacuumn hose.  There are two vent hoses and a fuel inlet.  What do I do with the vacuum hose?

IP Logged
klx650sm2002
Serious Thumper

The more I learn the
less I know.

Cumbria,England
Re: Help with pet_c_ock vacuum hose
Reply #1 - 11/27/05 at 01:26:19

Click here http://suzukisavage.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?board=tech;action=display;num=1113631600.This would be one way around your problem.

Clive W  Cheesy

IP Logged
Savage_Rob
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Mechanically
Inclined Amateur

Texas (Dallas area)
Re: Help with pet_c_ock vacuum hose
Reply #2 - 11/27/05 at 07:49:42

I was kinda waiting to see the answer on this one too.  When I corresponded with Michael on this several months ago, he said he had a way to tap vacuum for the petc0ck.  However, I got my carb and throttle cable last week with no instructions and no obvious way to tap vacuum.  I like the idea of the vacuum-operated petc0ck and hate to have to destroy it in order to use the carb.

Update: I got your email this morning and will read through it and the attached documentation as soon as I can.  Thanks Michael.

Rob

1998|MAC muffler|ceramic coated header|K&N air filter|Amal Mk2 carb|Odyssey battery|iridium plug|NC windshield|Dunlop 491s|Superbrace|EBC brake rotor|12.5" Progressive shocks|Kuryakyn ISO grips
Savage_Rob RidingTX   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/13/24 at 01:22:06

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Help with pet_c_ock vacuum hose

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.