Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
suzukisavage.com members truly are the best! (Read 2 times)
jimbrough
Ex Member

suzukisavage.com members truly are the best!
11/25/05 at 15:52:13

Gotta say that a couple of recent postings brought instant help from the savage faithful.  New found suzuki friends are sending biking gifts to help out this recent newbi.  Got a seat sent to me from a new friend for just the cost of postage!

I do have a few friends and relatives that ride but not on suzi savages and they just can't believe what you'all have done.

Thanks so much for your help and generosity...it really is appreciated and will never be forgotten! :'(

IP Logged
PerrydaSavage
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Riding "The
Rock"!

Republic of Newfoundland
Re: suzukisavage.com members truly are the best!
Reply #1 - 11/26/05 at 08:03:13

yeah, Jimmy ... this surely is the very best Web Community there is! Just wish that you all weren't so far away ... I'd be proud to Ride with any of you!

Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by arseholes!
WWW   IP Logged
cigaro
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 11/26/05 at 18:49:47

Completely agree. Now and then you find a great website and posting board that is totally in synch and completely helpful. This is one. I really trust the advice and suggestions given here. In fact, I feel really lucky that I found it. It only reinforces my conviction that the Savage is a special and worthy motorized beast. It would be fun to be able to get some Savage riders form this message board and do group rides.

IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #3 - 11/26/05 at 18:55:02

There have been a few rides, but with so few scattered so far apart it is a bit hard to do.  However, when spring rolls around we should be able to get some rides set up.

I don't know about anyone else, but this rider is going to be in DC on Memorial Day for ROLLING THUNDER.

IP Logged
cigaro
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 11/26/05 at 19:16:52

Lancer is one example of why this message board and website is so good. Lancer is a real resource and extremely helpful to other Savage riders. What more can you ask? I know I'll be contacting him about carbs, exhausts and other mechanicals....Thanks for your contributions!

IP Logged
Jim_R
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 11/26/05 at 19:55:51

yeah I think Lancer is a great member and who knows, maybe one day me and torque might join him for lunch.  I think it would be alot of fun.

IP Logged
torque
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

2008 nightster,flat
od green and black

rock hill,S.C.
Reply #6 - 11/27/05 at 14:10:18

Jim_R wrote on 12/31/69 at 16:00:11:
yeah I think Lancer is a great member and who knows, maybe one day me and torque might join him for lunch.  I think it would be alot of fun.

a ride and lunch, im all for it.

IP Logged
Red_Wine

Chain-drive, 400cc
Black Savage in
Chile

Santiago, Chile
Reply #7 - 11/29/05 at 15:22:55

Jim_R wrote on 12/31/69 at 16:00:11:

Just set the date, and I'll be riding and lunching with you, at least in my heart... how'bout some pasta? or seafood?

Best to all,

RW

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 01:34:14

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › suzukisavage.com members truly are the best!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.