Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Handlebar risers (Read 3 times)
650-rider

Handlebar risers
11/03/05 at 06:33:12

Hello everyone - does anyone have some advice about adding handlebar risers to the Savage?  I have a 2002 with the swept-back bars (not the more straight bars like seen on the new S 40), and I can't quite reach them comfortably.  So I has thinking about adding risers like those seen in the link, but I'm not sure if they would fit.  Also, would moderate risers be able to work with the existing cables, etc?   Any advice would be welcome.  Thanks!

http://209.15.36.61/swcart/shop.cgi/page=partssuzhandle.htm/SID=1130968372.22828

IP Logged
savage777
Ex Member

Re: Handlebar risers
Reply #1 - 11/03/05 at 12:17:08

they should fit

IP Logged
Susan
Serious Thumper
2004 No Login

Been AWOL but I'm
back...

Eastern PA
Re: Handlebar risers
Reply #2 - 11/03/05 at 15:32:00

I want to ask a question but don't want to put you on the defensive.  Please don't take this the wrong way but I'm having trouble imagining someone struggling with the reach with the stock bars on an '02.

Are the bars not stock? I wouldn't have called the bars on the '02 swept back.

What isn't comfortable about them? I am wondering if maybe we can help you without bar risers.

The reason I am so surprised is because I am riding an '04 with the same stock handlebars that are on the '02 and I'm very small (4' 10" tall with a short reach) and the bar setup is very comfortable for me. Hmm, having another thought as I am typing, are you too tall for them?

Anyway just hoping we can help you save some $$!  Smiley

Susan
Eastern PA
2004 Purple Savage
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/24/24 at 04:14:25

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Handlebar risers