Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Let's Hear Your Savage Jokes! (Read 6 times)
jbrough7
Ex Member

Let's Hear Your Savage Jokes!
10/29/05 at 14:37:46

A young hot-to-trot guy pulls up to a red light in a Ferrari.  The car cost him $250000 and he's proud as hell of it.

Suddenly, a suzuki savage putters up and stops beside the driver of the ferrari.  The young guy looks at the bike and the driver, who is definitely on the wrong side of 80, and smirks.

The old guy says, "Nice Car!"

The young guy says, "Thanks.  Cost a 1/4 mil.  But it'll go 225 mph.  Take a look at the interior"

The old guy stretches his neck inside and says, "wow!'

The young guy sees the light turn green so he waves to the old fart and takes off, wanting to show off a bit.  He nails it and goes right up to 200 mph.  "Ha!  That'll show him!" he thought.

Suddenly, he sees a black speck gaining on him back in the distance. It gets closer and goes flying by the ferrari.  The young guy could  have sworn it was the old man.

Then, the same black speck reappears in front of him and it goes flying by behind this time.  The young man is SURE its the old man on the savage.

Not ten seconds go by when the black speck reappears behind him and this time the old man and his savage crash into the back of the ferrari, destroying it.

The young guy goes back:"Ya gotta tell me how you went that fast?!?" he says to the old man.

"I will," says the old guy, "Once you unhook my suspenders from your rear view mirror!!"  Grin Shocked Tongue

IP Logged
Savage_Greg
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Don't go around your
ass to reach your
elbow...

SW Washington State
Re: Let's Hear Your Savage Jokes!
Reply #1 - 10/29/05 at 15:11:46

A lone biker riding through the back roads of Montana pulls into a rest area and notices the facilities consist of a small outhouse and notices a Suzuki parked close by.

The biker opens up the outhouse door and finds the Suzuki rider standing there, throwing money down the hole. This guy is throwing 5's, 10's, and 20's down the hole. When the biker sees him pull out a fifty, he yells at the guy to stop.

The biker says, "Man, why are ya throwin' yer money down there?" The Suzuki rider says, "Oh man, when I stood up and pulled my pants up, a quarter fell out of my pants and went down the hole."

The biker then asks, "So, you lost a quarter. Why are ya throwin' the rest of yer money down there?"

The Suzuki rider answers, "B'cuz man, I'm not goin' down there for just a quarter!"

IP Logged
Savage_Greg
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Don't go around your
ass to reach your
elbow...

SW Washington State
Reply #2 - 10/29/05 at 15:14:21

Not really Savage...or maybe it is....

Biker rolling through town on his custom, fastest bike in town. He's going around a bend when he rolls up on a cop. The blue lights come on and out rolls the cop. The biker thinks, "He'll never catch me in that car" and takes off. Several miles later the cop is still behind him as he pulls over.

The cop walks up to the biker and asks for his license. Then the cop says, "OK. I've had a crappy day, and I'm ready to head home. Come up with a good excuse for speeding away from me and I'll let you go."

The biker looks at the cop and replies, "The old lady left me last week for a cop. I was afraid it was you and you were trying to bring her back."

Cop hands him his license and tells him to have a nice ride home.

IP Logged
Savage_Rob
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Mechanically
Inclined Amateur

Texas (Dallas area)
Reply #3 - 10/29/05 at 15:14:31

Savage_Greg wrote on 12/31/69 at 16:00:10:
A lone biker riding through the back roads of Montana pulls into a rest area and notices the facilities consist of a small outhouse and notices a Suzuki parked close by.

The biker opens up the outhouse door and finds the Suzuki rider standing there, throwing money down the hole. This guy is throwing 5's, 10's, and 20's down the hole. When the biker sees him pull out a fifty, he yells at the guy to stop.

The biker says, "Man, why are ya throwin' yer money down there?" The Suzuki rider says, "Oh man, when I stood up and pulled my pants up, a quarter fell out of my pants and went down the hole."

The biker then asks, "So, you lost a quarter. Why are ya throwin' the rest of yer money down there?"

The Suzuki rider answers, "B'cuz man, I'm not goin' down there for just a quarter!"

Okay, that qualifies as a nasty joke.

1998|MAC muffler|ceramic coated header|K&N air filter|Amal Mk2 carb|Odyssey battery|iridium plug|NC windshield|Dunlop 491s|Superbrace|EBC brake rotor|12.5" Progressive shocks|Kuryakyn ISO grips
Savage_Rob RidingTX   IP Logged
Savage_Greg
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Don't go around your
ass to reach your
elbow...

SW Washington State
Reply #4 - 11/05/05 at 05:58:00

Savage_Rob wrote on 12/31/69 at 16:00:10:
Okay, that qualifies as a nasty joke.

Okay.  How about this one?

A drunk biker is riding through the city and his bike is weaving violently all over the road. An Irish cop pulls him over. The cop says to the biker, "Where have you been?" "I've been to the pub," slurs the biker. "Well," says the cop, "It looks like you've had quite a few." "I did all right," the biker says with a smile. "Did you know," says the cop, standing straight and folding his arms, "that a few intersections back, your wife fell off the bike?" "Oh, thank heavens" sighs the biker. "For a minute there, I thought I'd gone deaf."

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/23/24 at 06:17:51

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Let's Hear Your Savage Jokes!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.