Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
4 days and a 1300km later.. (Read 1 times)
threezukes
Ex Member

4 days and a 1300km later..
10/13/05 at 06:11:06

I know its not much compared to the distances run in the US, but in Japan the highways are probably some of the most expensive in the world.  

Anyways a group of 4 of us decided to bike down to the the biggest bike event here in Japan. We decided not to take the highway because it would run us over $150 in just toll fees,  and this was only one way!!  But who would have thought that there could be traffic for more half the ride there...freakin traffic lights every 100m...stop..go..stop..go..At least the event was held on a different island with not so many people and some of the best biking country that I have yet seen here in Japan.  

The island was so great the my friends went to tour the island more while I was suck taking a ferry back because I had to go back to work.  They ended up riding close to 2000km and were very happy to pay the toll fees to get home faster.

just some pics I took..in no specific order

the best place to get a beef bowl..our first stop for breakfast..thats not me in the pic.

bikes and tent city

touring the island around the event

check part 2 for more pics..(didn't want to post too many for those on dial up)

IP Logged
torque
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

2008 nightster,flat
od green and black

rock hill,S.C.
Re: 4 days and a 1300km later..
Reply #1 - 10/15/05 at 19:12:41

damm! that looks awsome! its cool too see some HD's over there.anyway great pictures.

p.s.  send me a beef bowl Grin

IP Logged
Kaishaku
2005 No Login

Re: 4 days and a 1300km later..
Reply #2 - 10/16/05 at 00:08:16

I'd love to go there sometime.  It's too bad that my annual income would probably only be enough to live there for 4 months though!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/11/24 at 01:09:48

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › 4 days and a 1300km later..

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.