Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
GMail accounts -- Completely Off topic (Read 0 times)
marke2571
2004 No Login

Free Spec Ops
Cody!!!!

Georgia
GMail accounts -- Completely Off topic
06/21/05 at 06:35:32

I have a few invites for the highly coveted (in the computer geek world anyway) Gmail account. I guess its not completely off topic becasue it helps us stay in touch with each other.

For those not in the know about Gmail, it is a test email service from Google that offers 2gigs of storage, virtually eliminating the need to delete old emails and allows you to search through your mail database by message content or subject content.
  If you want one, post a request or send me a private message with the email you want me to send the invite to and you will have it. Accept it soon, as the offer will expire after a few days if you dont use it.
  Another nice feature is the most of the names are not taken. So you could probably get SuzukiSavage@gmail.com if you wanted it.

--Mark

'02 Silver Savage
Macon, Ga.
  IP Logged
Michael
Ex Member

Re: GMail accounts -- Completely Off topic
Reply #1 - 06/21/05 at 13:07:37

Marke:

What a generous offer. Been looking for a g Mail invite for a while now...i will send you a private message Grin

cheers

Michael

IP Logged
Savage_Rob
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Mechanically
Inclined Amateur

Texas (Dallas area)
Re: GMail accounts -- Completely Off topic
Reply #2 - 06/22/05 at 05:56:45

Got mine set up, thanks!

1998|MAC muffler|ceramic coated header|K&N air filter|Amal Mk2 carb|Odyssey battery|iridium plug|NC windshield|Dunlop 491s|Superbrace|EBC brake rotor|12.5" Progressive shocks|Kuryakyn ISO grips
Savage_Rob RidingTX   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/15/24 at 12:26:52

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › GMail accounts -- Completely Off topic

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.