ground love can be
found

Tulsa Oklahoma Area
Re: "Fake" Colors??
Reply #45 - 05/20/05 at 17:23:35

rkutzner wrote on 12/31/69 at 16:00:05:
It's America, wear what you want.

If they beat up this ol' Jarhead, they better kill him... Wink

Same here buddy Ive killed a lot better people who were just doing what I was protecting there country. 8) Not saying all clubs are bad. Just saying I will not be scared into submission in a country I was just about killed for~!  Ride Free or Die! 8)

IP Logged
Oklahoma_Mike
2005 No Login

With two on the
ground love can be
found

Tulsa Oklahoma Area
Reply #46 - 05/20/05 at 18:59:30

Oklahoma_Mike wrote on 12/31/69 at 16:00:05:
Same here buddy Ive killed a lot better people who were just doing what I was protecting there country. 8) Not saying all clubs are bad. Just saying I will not be scared into submission in a country I was just about killed for~!  Ride Free or Die! 8)

I went and mowed my yard and thought about what Sunny, Diane and some others said and I think I will change my option on this subject here's why. When I see someone burning the American flag I want to kick their ARSE. Many of my family have lost their lives on foreign shores and others have died upholding the laws at home. I have had to take lives for that flag and have suffered for that flag. I as many, know a small portion of the great amount blood that has been given to the Earth for this flag. So I understand where they are coming from not to say I agree with it , but I understand. It is one thing to make your own flag that is all original just like all the states have there own, but they should not fly higher than Old Glory. I guess I said all that to say when blood, sweat and or tears have been given for anything It should also be given a certain amount of respect. Sorry for the long post Just wanted to state my option after some thought on the subject.  8) 8) 8)

IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #47 - 05/20/05 at 20:46:33

Well after all this, those who didn't know now should. Anything else on patches or colors should be e-mailed to law enforcement personell or ex-patches on the board.
-WD

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #48 - 06/18/12 at 09:14:22

I would like to rejuvenate this thread for a matter of common interest.

Let's assume I have a jacket, i.e. one of those heavy duty cordura jackets meant for riding and not for posing.

Let's assume I start stitching my old military parches on it, and some flags of odd places I've visited,
so that one would find military patches on both upper sleeves (no rank insigna of any kind)
some 10-12 flags (all of the same size)
and unusual patches not "relateable" to any specific Club...
"things I've done"...
...possibly on the chest, but there's only so much chest area before you start stitching on the belly, and that ain't respectful,
so one would have to start stitching on the upper back...

How would that be seen while riding solo (=alone) anywhere, by the local club and/or gang ?
Roll Eyes
Would they be able to tell between a gang member and one who sews stuff like people place stickers on their RVs?

Just to give you an idea...

Just thinking... Roll Eyes
Huh

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #49 - 06/18/12 at 09:18:46

Those are safe, anywhere... they are patches...
It's the club identifying rockers that are a no-no...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Greg
Serious Thumper

Molon Labe

Southeast PA, uSA
Reply #50 - 06/18/12 at 09:23:29

It is interesting that this was rejuvenated. I have a vest with a large Eagle/Flag patch on the back and a couple small patches above the front pockets. I never figured it would be a bad thing but every now and then I wonder.

Edit...

This is the patch on the back:

2002 Savage.
WWW   IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #51 - 06/18/12 at 09:34:59

That's fine too...

"Rockers" are the letters that go above and below a patch (like a rocking chair skid)...
Putting the wrong thing on a rocker can be a challenge to some 1% types...
(mostly, identifying a club or territory, ...even a fictional one, like "Wild Hogs")...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
12Bravo
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mid-Missouri
Reply #52 - 06/18/12 at 09:49:30

I belong to Bikers Against Child Abuse and we wear a 1 piece patch. Having rockers on your vest can get you into trouble with the clubs. One does NOT just start a motorcycle club (even if its just a social club) without getting permission from the dominant MC in the area. I have even seen guys get into trouble for wearing  "wild hogs" patches or "Son's of Anarchy" patches on their vests. Most religious clubs/organizations wear a 1 piece patch with "MM" (motorcycle ministry) instead of "MC". Most MC's won't say anything about owner's groups or veteran patches, or patches like Greg has. When in doubt, ask first. Asking will save you troubles and headaches. Here is a picture of my vest. One has to get permission for 1 piece patches if it is seen as a club by the MC's.

No Child Should Live In Fear!!!
'Keepers of the children'
http://www.bacaworld.org

IP Logged
Greg
Serious Thumper

Molon Labe

Southeast PA, uSA
Reply #53 - 06/18/12 at 10:07:00

Well that makes me feel better. I ordered this patch yesterday:

2002 Savage.
WWW   IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #54 - 06/18/12 at 15:23:12

It must be ... likem 12 or 15 inches across ?  Cool

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/24/24 at 15:31:00

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › "Fake" Colors??

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.